Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Nah I've read Malcolm's autobiography numerous times and have done my research of that fraud
Elijah gave Malcolm a voice, a platform and an identity!
Malcolm just outgrew his welcome and phislosophy but had no platform outside of the NOI until shyt got serious and he partnered with other leaders and friends from the United Nations.
Nver bite the hand that fed you..ever!!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They took some major artistic liberties, but this show just gets more and more entertaining and never disappoints! :russ:
Sam Christian is Cheese Wagstaff in 1964 basically :russ: :mjlol:. You can't tell me that wasn't inspired! :russ: I know a lot of it is fictional, but I hate when black men can't get on code and look at the bigger picture all because somebody gotta be the HNIC at the expense of everything else. :martin: That cartoonish shootout with the CGI blood. :mjlol:

"Sister" Marny and that jealous fukkboy :pacspit: I was nervous for Malcolm when he stepped inside the mosque to speak to dude. :lupe:

The woman who plays Betty Shabazz is :ohlawd: Chick who plays Elise got an interesting IG lol.

I didn't even recognise Annabella Sciorra :picard: Damn she got real :flabbynsick:

Stella is the biggest dumbass and liablility on the entire show by far.:snoop:

Ice Cream man from Ghost Dog gonna set up the Eyetalians :smugdraper:

Pettigrew is so damn lucky that he is actually a good, loyal soldier who just slipped up the once, but don't fukk up like that again :ufdup:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Sam Christian didn’t die until 2016

Apparently "Benny Eggs" didn't die until 2017:
Venero Mangano - Wikipedia

So, the show seems to be intentionally killing off characters with real names who didn't die until much later.
I have to wonder if the writers are trying to send a message that we shouldn't be taking anything on screen as the literal truth.

So, if they want to decide to let Bumpy live in their universe, :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Apparently "Benny Eggs" didn't die until 2017:
Venero Mangano - Wikipedia

So, the show seems to be intentionally killing off characters with real names who didn't die until much later.
I have to wonder if the writers are trying to send a message that we shouldn't be taking anything on screen as the literal truth.

So, if they want to decide to let Bumpy live in their universe, :manny:

Good
I mean malcolm hasn't gone to Mecca etc. yet so they can stretch his story out a little more but what if malcolm lived why not :ehh:
Bumpy died 3 years after malcolm

and hell paul sorvino character should technically be lucky luciano not frank costello

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It seems like every role meth gets these days, he's some kinda weasel.
These days?? Everytime I see him on camera I see “cheese”, where is Slim Charles when you need him!!

Good
I mean malcolm hasn't gone to Mecca etc. yet so they can stretch his story out a little more but what if malcolm lived why not :ehh:
Bumpy died 3 years after malcolm
I was thinking that too.. right now the season is set ‘64, so they will probably have the assassination at the end of next Season.

I think either Stella or Bonnano will be the next big death in the season finale. We can already see it.

I wonder how the ratings are for this show, outside of a few select places. I never really hear this show talked about amongst the masses. With a very old cast. I just hope it doesn’t get canceled.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These days?? Everytime I see him on camera I see “cheese”, where is Slim Charles when you need him!!

I was thinking that too.. right now the season is set ‘64, so they will probably have the assassination at the end of next Season.

I think either Stella or Bonnano will be the next big death in the season finale. We can already see it.

I wonder how the ratings are for this show, outside of a few select places. I never really hear this show talked about amongst the masses. With a very old cast. I just hope it doesn’t get canceled.

i'ma :to: when malcolm gets got

Will prob be stella as they have her on tape as a snitch, wouldn't be shocked if bonnano takes her out as payback for his son
I actually like how this show isn't following history and anyone can get it

old ass joe bonano lived till 97

Honestly if it was for the coli I would have no idea about this show. I would presume its doing great because Forest, vince ain't cheap. Paul Sorvino, chazz palminteri although old are classic mob actors. We haven't seen alot of giancarlo espisito wonder if they couldn't really afford him this season.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i'ma :to: when malcolm gets got

Will prob be stella as they have her on tape as a snitch, wouldn't be shocked if bonnano takes her out as payback for his son
I actually like how this show isn't following history and anyone can get it

old ass joe bonano lived till 97

Honestly if it was for the coli I would have no idea about this show. I would presume its doing great because Forest, vince ain't cheap. Paul Sorvino, chazz palminteri although old are classic mob actors. We haven't seen alot of giancarlo espisito wonder if they couldn't really afford him this season.
Yeah I was thinking about the budget as well. I also feel it’s a better show than power and snowfall in every area. Just hope it lasts a couple of more seasons.