Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
-Stella's super reckless. She might need a trip to Florida. :demonic:

-Whoopi Goldberg! :leon:

-You stole from Bumpy. You know what time it is.
:ufdup:

-I loved seeing Bumpy heed Malcolm's words. A wise man can listen to advice. :wow:

-Will Ernie run to Bonano for protection? :jbhmm:

-Margaret has lots of Heaven.:mjcry:

-Breh from the bank tried to tax Bumpy like Clay Davis taxed Stringer Bell. That extra 6% os going to cost bank breh.:sas2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And we're back :blessed:

Margaret took it too easy no anger no disappointments? Horrible acting there

Damn dude lost two made guys at the top of the family over dumb azz Teddy let it rise

This was 1964 and dude betting 50,000 :picard: what a idiOt

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
That shootout scene was dumb and unbelievable.

Three guys shooting off machine guns (One had a shotgun) picking guys off one by one, instead of hiding for cover each guys continues to walk in the line if fire.

:beli:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm sorry if I was Bumpy I would've iced Pettigrew.

I would've taken his ass out too especially $200,000 worth back in the 60's was a ass load of money. That's worth millions now.

On another hand it would be hard for me because that's his right hand man and it's hard already to start over and trust anybody in that world.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've taken his ass out too especially $200,000 worth back in the 60's was a ass load of money. That's worth millions now.

On another hand it would be hard for me because that's his right hand man and it's hard already to start over and trust anybody in that world.
Facts. But if people find out he stole from bumpy and bumpy gave him a pass it would open the flood gates of people skimming off the top.