Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
AJiFOFn.jpg

:upsetfavre:
So basically from left to right I can already tell it's the female versions of Venkman (Murray), Winston (Hudson), Ray (Aykroyd), and Egon (Ramis).

Did they even try to be original? I guess they thought making the girl on the right look like the cartoon version of Egon (the hair) instead of the movie version was some variation.
:camby:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Doesn't look entertaining or funny, I hate that that black woman is the only one they could find to fill the quota she's not very camera friendly at all

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Doesn't look entertaining or funny, I hate that that black woman is the only one they could find to fill the quota she's not very camera friendly at all

She's on SNL breh. Leslie Jones. She's down with that whole cast since they're all friends so it was kind of a no brainer. Her role isn't to be "camera friendly" it's to be funny

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
SNLBusters

No thanks

Yup. SNL's track record with its cast doing anything but SNL is abysmal and this movie will be more of the same.

I would rather see this shyt with Paul Rudd and three other dudes than this cast. The movie will have to flawless in order for it to succeed and based on the trailer I just don't see it being that. The original cast was just that good that even the best special effects of the new movie won't save it.