Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ghostbarcast.jpeg

:usure:

Wigg and McCarthy predictable. seems like the writer watched an episode of SNL and just said "yeah sure" on the other 2

be warned, with the casting of Leslie Jones, that pretty much guarantees they wrote one of the characters to be a complete stereotype of black women

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

From a rumoured Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone, to this?

I know those two are/were a long shot, but it's a far fall from them to Kate McKinnon & Leslie Jones.

Either the script (if there is one) was ass, or Sony cheaping out.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wig and McCarthy were locks from jump like OP said. The other two are funny so :whoknows:
This isn't my ideal ghost busters and I don't like how the director seems to obsessed on making a female cast movie . I know women can be funny but I dont think his sense of humor is a fit for what I liked about ghost busters and I think A lot of fans will still watch it due to the pedigree

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Good to Leslie Jones get a big role after how hard she's worked.

The Feig-McCarthy relationship is probably going to have their first flop with Spy, and this may be their rebound.

This shyt is still redbox for me.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Good to Leslie Jones get a big role after how hard she's worked.

The Feig-McCarthy relationship is probably going to have their first flop with Spy, and this may be their rebound.

This shyt is still redbox for me.
only reason i'm lowkey supporting the shyt. Other than that:camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This isn't my ideal ghost busters and I don't like how the director seems to obsessed on making a female cast movie . I know women can be funny but I dont think his sense of humor is a fit for what I liked about ghost busters and I think A lot of fans will still watch it due to the pedigree

Well I'd want him to make his movie though not make an Ivan reitman Harold ramis Dan akroyd movie so I'm always open to shyt until I see it. Plus I like his writing from when he was on freaks and geeks and got no problem with him wanting to explore women. Anytime we talk about Hollywood needing more diversity that's not just about black people being represented on film

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Not a fan of Leslie Jones at all. She must be a good locker room presence or something. Don't really like the rest of these broads either...

• Dap
Reactions: IVS