Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You are blaming new progressive members more harshly than the experienced members who lost a lot more seats prior for nearly 20 years. The logic makes no sense.

The DC/Capitol Hill/K street crowd don't know whats going on in America, particularly rural America and haven't since the 80s, hence the loss of seats. Blaming AOC, Ilhan Omar, and other leftists congress members is disingenuous.

Some of it is due to dixiecrats leaving, but some of it is this same period is when big AG has taken over rural lands and the fall fo industry, which Dems have sat by and even encouraged.
I never said only one group was to blame. This is a failure of the entire Democratic Party. Establishment Dems who have failed on policy and messaging and progressive Dems who also fail on messaging and lack political acuity - BOTH deserve blame :hubie:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I never said only one group was to blame. This a failure of the entire Democratic Party. Establishment Dems who have failed on policy and messaging and progressive Dems who also fail on messaging and lack political acuity - BOTH deserve blame :hubie:
Then focus on the establishment dems instead of sending pot shots at the progressive newcomers who are supposed to fukk up because they are newcomers.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You are blaming new progressive members more harshly than the experienced members who lost a lot more seats prior for nearly 20 years. The logic makes no sense.

The DC/Capitol Hill/K street crowd don't know whats going on in America, particularly rural America and haven't since the 80s, hence the loss of seats. Blaming AOC, Ilhan Omar, and other leftists congress members is disingenuous.

Some of it is due to dixiecrats leaving, but some of it is this same period is when big AG has taken over rural lands and the fall fo industry, which Dems have sat by and even encouraged.
They don’t even know what’s going on the inner cities. This is why black millennials and gen z aren’t loyal to the DNC as black Gen X’ers or Baby Boomers. I don’t support the “tangibles” movement but they have to understand the reason why since 2016 this sentiment has been growing. A lot of cities with Democratic mayors and city councils have allowed gentrification to go on unabated for 20-25 years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They don’t even know what’s going on the inner cities. This is why black millennials and gen z aren’t loyal to the DNC as black Gen X’ers or Baby Boomers. I don’t support the “tangibles” movement but they have to understand the reason why since 2016 this sentiment has been growing. A lot of cities with Democratic mayors and city councils have allowed gentrification to go on unabated for 20-25 years.
Exactly, and they have shown no interest in learning. And you see why since many of these people in politics left the community and are in different circles. They never pounded the streets, except to get people to vote for them.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Where are the Migos? Baby? I'd rather see them out there than Alyssa Milano. :hhh:

tenor.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Cognito

All Star
Daps
He’s been there for almost a month. Doing a lot of canvassing

@Cognito @Atlrocafella @DIO Brando @AVXL
@AAKing23
@Heelish
What y’all think of these #s? In that whole thread?

Republican voting in the big exurbs are down. There are processing issues in some Dem counties so the numbers might be more favorable soon.
If the White vote drops in the last 2 weeks of EV or on Election day that's the main way to win. That's what happened in the Mississippi and Louisana runoff