Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

If 160,000 more people request absentee ballots would the absentees be 33% black.
If 300,000 more people request absentee ballot at this ethnic breakdown absentees would be 35% black.

White people wait for election day. That's when they show up like:
dbv7s0e-90e537ac-435e-4597-976d-d043c9ddc013.gif

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It should definitely be a part of it. That along with
- Functioning government (no more McConnell stalling bills)
- Approval of center-left judges
The problem is that will drive the GOP turnout. As crazy as it sounds Trump is going to have to help suppress ReThug voters.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It should definitely be a part of it. That along with
- Functioning government (no more McConnell stalling bills)
- Approval of center-left judges

you don’t talk about judges or McConnell, they know what’s at stake. Ossoff should have town halls and digital while the ground game runs its course. Warnock should play up his safe image for the true Georgians and show his roots in the city while bringing up curruption and Kelly bring in his church.

Messages about Covid should be used as well money and safety. If the DNC had brains they’d run some harder ads on tv and question the incumbents more to the press but dems are scared as fukk to press anything not in the coalition.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't know if republicans getting lit up like this but I'm getting 4 hand written post cards a week from California, Wisconsin, Washington, etc....in addition to the standard printed flyers.

I don't look forward to years of this shyt if Georgia becomes a legit battleground state.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What do you know, GOP worshipper?

What would your messaging be?
I'd start a video voiced over by Ludacris, showing empty class rooms, going out of business signs, food lines, etc with a heart beating in the background saying Ga is a beautiful place of natural wonder, culture, sports etc. Don't you want to return to normal? (Shows concerts, sports, etc)But none of that can happen if we can't get the virus under control and the people help. Democrats have passed legislation to help the people but there is one man who stands in the way of healing, help and returning to normal. Mitch McConnell. He's refused to give Georgians aid in our most perilous time of need while protecting corporations while you suffer and people die. Georgia and Americans can't get back to normal if we don't win those seats. This runoff isn't just a battle of who controls the government but one of life vs death.(Heartbeat flatlines). The choice is yours. So vote like your life depends on it. Because it does more now than ever.