Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Cognito

All Star
Daps
:mjpls: Any attorney going file a lawsuit against Perdue or Loeffler need some help here

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 @Cognito pure :mjpls:

what does this have to do with a Georgia election?

The advertisements by GOP ? Dunno. Maybe he was asked in that interview.

Those are standard positions anyway. But the real issue is people like my Senator Ben Cardin trying to make it illegal to support BDS.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Looks like it's going to be a wrap. I don't understand how there's nothing that can be done about this

Yet @AZBeauty was giving me shyt about GA election officials calling on trump to stop his rethoric because the Maga hats was starting to direct their energy towards them and they were scared of the death threats and I said fukk them they campaigned for 4 years with the fukkery and now all of a sudden they scared? Yet they continue the disenfranchisement of GA voters? This wack bytch @AZBeauty feeling sorry for these GOP faggits? She straight exposed herself as a concern troll and a republican apologist.. That’s why she got me in ignore now.. corny clown

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Looks like it's going to be a wrap. I don't understand how there's nothing that can be done about this

Only hope is people requesting and returning absentees en masse plus going hard in early voting. People shouldn't wait till the 5th :francis:

Cognito

All Star
Daps

If 160,000 more people request absentee ballots would the absentees be 33% black.
If 300,000 more people request absentee ballot at this ethnic breakdown absentees would be 35% black.