Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P

Well Pelosi is a woman so it's easy to paint her as an evil witch. Especially when a large portion of people in this country believe it is fundamentally against God for a woman to be in a leadership position.
i dont discount the misogyny against pelosi. but when you're a san francisco, out of touch elitist whos worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and are 80 years old but wont step down because of your hunger for power, and are a 40 year career politician... its not just about being a woman :dead:

she has no business being speaker after the last two years, and should have stepped down for hakeem jeffries. if it was really about whats best for the party, she hands him the reins and spends the next two years as his consiglieri

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i dont discount the misogyny against pelosi. but when you're a san francisco, out of touch elitist whos worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and are 80 years old but wont step down because of your hunger for power, and are a 40 year career politician... its not just about being a woman :dead:

she has no business being speaker after the last two years, and should have stepped down for hakeem jeffries

Speaker of the House is literally a dead end job that guarantees you will be hated. Part of the job is to take heat so other people in your party stay clean. That's why people pleaded with Paul Ryan to not take the job, because his political career would be over. So yeah she is hated but that's because its the nature of the job, then add being a woman on top of it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaker of the House is literally a dead end job that guarantees you will be hated. Part of the job is to take heat so other people in your party stay clean. That's why people pleaded with Paul Ryan to not take the job, because his political career would be over. So yeah she is hated but that's because its the nature of the job.
yeah, she really must hate it :skip:

i mean come on, dont tell me any of these whores in washington would hate being second in line to the presidency and having their face on the news all the time

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I liked Warnock’s performance. He was himself which is a reasonable southern pastor who cares about the people. I believe he should have led by pointing out she came to his church in January 2020 asking for support.

“A lot of people have come to my church over time that I don’t necessarily agree with. Everyone who has been in any church before understands that everyone in church does not have the same exact thoughts and beliefs. Kelly Loeffler should especially understand that. I mean, she came earlier this year and spoke at my church. I don’t know Kelly, is this something you forget?”
-what he should have said

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yeah, she really must hate it :skip:

i mean come in, dont tell me any of these whores in washington would hate being second in line to the presidency

Part of the appeal of Pelosi is that she as a female speaker of the house takes all the bullshyt, embraces being hated, and rolls with the punches.

It's a job you take if you either want to end your political career or are at the tail end and don't have any other aspirations. The job ate Paul Ryan and John Boener alive.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
He shyt on her for that defund the police bullshyt. The only thing that really mattered. He can just spam ads calling her corrupt. Debates don't do shyt with how polarized things are.
If this was pre 2017 and the same red/blue split they would both lose by like 5%. Legit all of those red states seats we kept in 2012 were because the republicans put in corrupt people or crazies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of the appeal of Pelosi is that she as a female speaker of the house takes all the bullshyt, embraces being hated, and rolls with the punches.

It's a job you take if you either want to end your political career or are at the tail end and don't have any other aspirations. The job ate Paul Ryan and John Boener alive.
i hear that :hubie:

200 dems under her that would take the position tomoro tho. i just cant call her that much of a hero :dead:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Georgia was won by a Democrat and every republican from every +10 Republican state is dancing likes it's Iowa in 2024. Hope Trump runs so none of these bums have a career.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He shyt on her for that defund the police bullshyt. The only thing that really mattered. He can just spam ads calling her corrupt. Debates don't do shyt with how polarized things are.
If this was pre 2017 and the same red/blue split they would both lose by like 5%. Legit all of those red states seats we kept in 2012 were because the republicans put in corrupt people or crazies.

Dems ended up winning a net of 2 more seats in 2012. Which brought them to 55 seats