Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo where the fukk are all the dems at?

andrew yang the only one camped out in GA while all the republicans fakkits have flooded the state north to south.:stopitslime:

they should have every popular democrat in the state for 2 months.

Yang, the obamas, Biden, Beto and chuck Rocha, Warren, Bernie, Sherrod brown, Conor lamb etc renting Airbnb’s from Valdosta to hinesville to Decatur to Macon..... even go up to Athens let’s go!!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo where the fukk are all the dems at?

andrew yang the only one camped out in GA while all the republicans fakkits have flooded the state north to south.:stopitslime:

they should have every popular democrat in the state for 2 months.

Yang, the obamas, Biden, Beto and chuck Rocha, Warren, Bernie, Sherrod brown, Conor lamb etc renting Airbnb’s from Valdosta to hinesville to Decatur to Macon..... even go up to Athens let’s go!!

you guys dont see it, do you :skip:

the dems lowkey dont want to take complete power, because theyd be under enormous pressure from the base to wield it ruthlessly for far left progressive causes

and they dont want to do that :wow:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys dont see it, do you :skip:

the dems lowkey dont want to take complete power, because theyd be under enormous pressure from the base to wield it ruthlessly for far left progressive causes

and they dont want to do that :wow:

I don't know about the bolded, but sometimes I wonder if the Democrats purposely try to lose because they don't want to do any work in being an actual opposition party.

It's easier to do nothing and cry about ":sadbron:. B-b-but Mean Ol Mitch McConnell won't let us do anything! :damn:" than actually fight back.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If GA goes through with certifying the election results and Republicans don't put up a forceful defense for Trump throughout December, then why would Trump stump for these two bums? We all know he doesn't give a shyt about this party, why would a transactional person like him do these two a solid?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Maybe I'm being too naive, but I don't think Moscow Mitch is going to be able to keep up this coy game with Trump until Jan 5th, not after today's developments. I also put the odds at 1 in 3 that one of his supporters pulls some wild shyt between now and then, shaming the GOP into finally saying something.

As much as I want him and his entire lineage locked up, I am hopeful that Trump destroys the GOP over the next few years. It's obvious he's going to expect the Senate and courts to do his bidding even while he's out of office.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

72102bdf-4a76-413a-a3f6-1ef76bd57a3b.jpg