Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
See, if its equal, that means we're losing.

That's a GOP pollster though. As another poster noted the polls in GA, not specifically that pollster, were quite accurate. So that poll is actually quite good for us.

I think the accuracy of a poll conducted this close to the election for a runoff election taking place in is definitely questionable. However, between the lack of needed stimulus, Trump's absence (as a leader and on the ballot), and a raging pandemic I think that poll could be the best case for Republican turnout.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
See, if its equal, that means we're losing.

These North Atlanta metro suburbs & around Buckhead is gonna go for Perdue in droves. I know the polling is close but I’m just talking about the yard signs and bumper stickers. They didn’t fukk with Trump but they’re still conservative at heart

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
These North Atlanta metro suburbs & around Buckhead is gonna go for Perdue in droves. I know the polling is close but I’m just talking about the yard signs and bumper stickers. They didn’t fukk with Trump but they’re still conservative at heart
Yeah the margins will be on Trump supporters who only showed up for him vs how much Abrams and the Dems can maintain their Nov3 coalition

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thanks for lightening up the mood around here :stopitslime: These stupid ass cacs are combing through rev warnocks sermons trying to find something to smear his name when they’re doing crimes all out in the open.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, its going to be a blow out. Might even be 60% Perdue.

These are REPUBLICANS, these are not Trump MAGA :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Thanks for lightening up the mood around here :stopitslime: These stupid ass cacs are combing through rev warnocks sermons trying to find something to smear his name when they’re doing crimes all out in the open.

Breh :whoa:

When I’m taking my oldest daughter to school in these wealthy ATL suburbs it’s not a lot of Ossoff/Warnock signs. It’s alotta Purdue signs tho. I don’t trust the polling...I think Warnock can win, I don’t think Ossoff will win

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC