Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get the Graham thing. What’s going on here? The election is over, he kept his seat. Why is he still entertaining madness like this. It seems like something is very off here and I don’t get it. Maybe he was indeed compromised because this makes no sense to me.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don’t get the Graham thing. What’s going on here? The election is over, he kept his seat. Why is he still entertaining madness like this. It seems like something is very off here and I don’t get it. Maybe he was indeed compromised because this makes no sense to me.

Trying to help his zaddy Trump or else the Donald will release his gay sex tapes

:dame:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He bout to dog walk that bytch. Hardly any white politicians are ready to take these Trump lovers to task.
Won't matter. GA republicans just gonna fall in line.

Jaime Harrison won the debates.

Gillum won the debates.

Abrams won the debates.

It never ends.

Voters gonna have to vote.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is the clearest sign of compromise I've ever seen.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:ohhh: Much better than I expected.

I need to start sending them some bread.
polls weren't wrong at all in georgia :yeshrug:
Yeah. This is a jump ball and GOP has inherent advantage cause they always turnout.

Dems gotta jazz up the turnout. Mail in ballots and early voting gotta have the zone flooded again.