Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not believing sh!t until I see that Ossoff & Warnock are the declared winners.

IDK man. I think Mitch deaded the $2K as a last "fukk all y'all" knowing it's a wrap. If he felt it was close and if $2K would've secured his job, he would've put it up for a straight vote.

:yeshrug::patrice:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
If we win these 2 seats, would of been nice to have a little buffer. ie Maine Senate seat. Those fools.

I'm still wondering if we're gonna see machine ballot fukkery from certain states. Split ticket voting only makes sense/is expected to a point.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I live in a rural Exurb, and these White folks really NOT fukkin with Loeffler and Perdue like that (you don't see all that many signs for them out here, Warnock and Ossof have blanketed our ruby red county with signs too) don't underestimate how Trump losing really took the battery pack out these folks enthusiasm

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Question, so lets say we win these 2 seats this week, does Mitch McConnell have to shut the fukk up the minute the results are verified or do we have to wait through some long drawn out process?
they can force recounts and sue, etc. when sen. al franken won minnesota in 2008 he wasn't seated until like summer 2009 because the republicans challenged that close election and didn't want the dems and obama having a 60 seat senate majority from day 1 to muddy up the works a bit.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
they can force recounts and sue, etc. when sen. al franken won minnesota in 2008 he wasn't seated until like summer 2009 because the republicans challenged that close election and didn't want the dems and obama having a 60 seat senate majority from day 1 to muddy up the works a bit.

I think Franken won that shyt by like 300 votes, hopefully these margins aren't that close haha

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I live in a rural Exurb, and these White folks really NOT fukkin with Loeffler and Perdue like that (you don't see all that many signs for them out here, Warnock and Ossof have blanketed our ruby red county with signs too) don't underestimate how Trump losing really took the battery pack out these folks enthusiasm

@Atlrocafella @AAKing23 @AVXL @DIO Brando @The_Sheff

Franken's margin was very close though. If this is like November, it would less time... maybe a couple weeks

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Question, so lets say we win these 2 seats this week, does Mitch McConnell have to shut the fukk up the minute the results are verified or do we have to wait through some long drawn out process?
If it is within 0.5%, a candidate can demand a recount in Georgia according to:
Georgia General Assembly

opportunity lost :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yo :dead: did MAGA really fukking stay home?

this is crazy. everything im seeing says this is NOT the turnout the republicans needed

id give anything to see that smirk get wiped off that smug bytch loefflers face
I need more pictures of empty polling places in rural Georgia :wow:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
If democrats win today both seats, do they vote for a new senate leader or whats the next step ?