OFFICIAL Gamescom 2013 thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so are we gonna talk about the stream here, or will someone make another thread?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Which other next-gen games drop before Oct. 29th?

I've always thought that Sony would drop it alongside BF4. And even if they dropped it earlier, the only date that I've seen thrown out there is Oct. 21st

I have not heard of any next gen game coming out in October. And battelfield has been confirmed for November.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have not heard of any next gen game coming out in October. And battelfield has been confirmed for November.
No date has been confirmed. BF4 is dropping on Oct. 29th for PC, PS3 and 360. If Sony drops the PS4 in October (which hasn't been confirmed) when is BF4 dropping on it? November?

If PS4 drops in October, when will NBA 2K14 be available for it? November? Same with Madden. It would actually be smart for them to drop the console before all the other games come out (Watchdogs, AC4 etc) because it's not like everybody is going to be buying 5 launch titles and their console day 1 anyway.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No date has been confirmed. BF4 is dropping on Oct. 29th for PC, PS3 and 360. If Sony drops the PS4 in October (which hasn't been confirmed) when is BF4 dropping on it? November?

If PS4 drops in October, when will NBA 2K14 be available for it? November? Same with Madden. It would actually be smart for them to drop the console before all the other games come out (Watchdogs, AC4 etc) because it's not like everybody is going to be buying 5 launch titles and their console day 1 anyway.
At the EA conference they said next gen battlefield will be released AFTER oct 31st

And there's this
http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/20/ps4-to-release-in-late-november-according-to-source-rumor/

We will find out in less than an hour. If ps4 doesn't drop in October will you admit how disapointed you are, or will you just come up with some other bullet point to Stan?:mjpls:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even follow all of that Gaf stuff to be honest with you, just thought it was funny how he took that little line about "coming soon after" as a confirmation that the PS4 isn't dropping in October.

Like Sony would want EA to indirectly announce their launch date for them.

:laugh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At the EA conference they said next gen battlefield will be released AFTER oct 31st

And there's this
http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/20/ps4-to-release-in-late-november-according-to-source-rumor/

We will find out in less than an hour. If ps4 doesn't drop in October will you admit how disapointed you are, or will you just come up with some other bullet point to Stan?:mjpls:
Why would Sony want EA to announce that the PS4 version of BF4 is dropping on a set date in October before Sony even put out the release date?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't even follow all of that Gaf stuff to be honest with you, just thought it was funny how he took that little line about "coming soon after" as a confirmation that the PS4 isn't dropping in October.

Like Sony would want EA to indirectly announce their launch date for them.

:laugh:
It's common sense. Y'all so caught up in this fanboy shyt that you are unable to think logically.

The release dates will be dictated by the availability of the games, not what would make the stans happy.

Why would Sony want EA to announce that the PS4 version of BF4 is dropping on a set date in October before Sony even put out the release date?

Why would they lie about it?

And do you think the next gen version will release before the current gen:what:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wouldn't say anything. But by no means can they release the next gen version before the current gen version. that would undercut sales.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's common sense. Y'all so caught up in this fanboy shyt that you are unable to think logically.

The release dates will be dictated by the availability of the games, not what would make the stans happy.

Why would they lie about it?
:mindblown:

So, one of the biggest pieces of news that gamers are waiting for Sony to release is when the console is coming out, there's mad speculation that Sony will give us a date at this conference, and you're asking me why EA wouldn't say some shyt like, "Yeah BF4 out on Oct. 29th on PS3, 360 and PC... and PS4 but not out on Xbox One until November"

:what:

Does that really have to explained to you?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mindblown:

So, one of the biggest pieces of news that gamers are waiting for Sony to release is when the console is coming out, there's mad speculation that Sony will give us a date at this conference, and you're asking me why EA wouldn't say some shyt like, "Yeah BF4 out on Oct. 29th on PS3, 360 and PC... and PS4 but not out on Xbox One until November"

:what:

Does that really have to explained to you?
:comeon: do you think the current gen version will release AFTER the next gen?

And if/when your wrong will you come back into this thread and admit your disappointment?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: do you think the current gen version will release AFTER the next gen?

And if/when your wrong will you come back into this thread and admit your disappointment?
What am I disappointed about? All I'm saying is, just because EA didn't give away Sony's plans for release doesn't mean that the PS4 isn't dropping in October. And where are you coming up with this bullshyt about the current version dropping after the next gen version? I'm saying if PS4 drops in October, the PS4 version will drop alongside the current version.

:wtf:

What is wrong with you fam?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What am I disappointed about? All I'm saying is, just because EA didn't give away Sony's plans for release doesn't mean that the PS4 isn't dropping in October. And where are you coming up with this bullshyt about the current version dropping after the next gen version? I'm saying if PS4 drops in October, the PS4 version will drop alongside the current version.

:wtf:

What is wrong with you fam?
:snoop: you nikkas are retarded

EA said current gen release date is oct 31

How could the ps4 drop alongside bf4 next gen in October if the current gen version doesn't come out till the 31st?