Daps
jon-snow-i-am-not-a-stark.gif
:stopitslime:

He said that in a moment of self deprecation. He's always claimed and used his Stark blood. Most recently using his Stark blood to unify the North.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Targset nikkas :hhh: Jon is a STARK. that nikka only thinks about Ned and his Stark family. My nikka went to war to save his family. Broke oaths for his family. Bled and almost died to save Winterfell (The Stark home) He don't give a fukk about no Targaryens. He's the man he is because his father NED STARK raised him. He's no simp like Rheagar :scust:

WOLFPACK!!! STARK SET!!!:blessed::ufdup:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
You Targset nikkas :hhh: Jon is a STARK. that nikka only thinks about Ned and his Stark family. My nikka went to war to save his family. Broke oaths for his family. Bled and almost died to save Winterfell (The Stark home) He don't give a fukk about no Targaryens. He's the man he is because his father NED STARK raised him. He's no simp like Rheagar :scust:

WOLFPACK!!! STARK SET!!!:blessed::ufdup:
We already got a Queen, prince Jon Targaryen is just to make the cypher complete. He can be warden of the North while the Queen rules all the rest.