detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
finished season 3 yesterday. gonna try to finish goat season 4 before the new season starts.
4 was the goat season for me until 6 dropped. I them like 1 and 1A now.

Where in Australia are you? That's my dream vacation. How are the animals there? Deadly spiders in ya bed every week? :lupe:
Everything in Australia will kill you.
Poisonous spitting toad
Giant stinging tree
Blue ring octopus
Box jellyfish
Spiders - Wolf spiders will actually come after you sometimes
Snakes
Great whites
Some other shyt I'm forgetting/don't know about
and the dingo might eat your baby

But...it was a fun 6 weeks in Brisbane. Women so forward:wow:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Just got a call telling me I will be working Monday (I'm in Australia). I have showcase which is the hbo equivelant over here. Does anyone know of a stream I can catch from work?

use the foxtel now app

basically you can stream the foxtel channels on your phone/tablet

they're giving out a two week trial for now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I spent the last year draaaaaaagging my friends into the Light of the Seven. Now we're having a GoT viewing party this Sunday. Rewatching this series made me remember how much I despite Dany.

RIP...um, damn near everybody.

Who dies this year? My guess is
Lil' Fanga. There's a magazine cover w/Ayra carrying Baelish's catspaw blade. She should pass her Needle down to Lyanna Mormont.

#WolfGangKillEmAll

Hopefully my Starks come home with some major W's this season :salute:

Arya's coming back. The future is (FINALLY) starting to look up.

At this point, are we (the Coli) putting Jon in House Stark or House Targaryen?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I spent the last year draaaaaaagging my friends into the Light of the Seven. Now we're having a GoT viewing party this Sunday. Rewatching this series made me remember how much I despite Dany.

RIP...um, damn near everybody.

Who dies this year? My guess is
Lil' Fanga. There's a magazine cover w/Ayra carrying Baelish's catspaw blade. She should pass her Needle down to Lyanna Mormont.

#WolfGangKillEmAll

Arya's coming back. The future is (FINALLY) starting to look up.

What house raised him? What house did he just fight to regain? What house birthed him?

#starkset all day

Tardset trying to claim him is like claiming steph curry now that his ankles healed and he's a two time MVP and NBA champ, nah, we was with snowman shooting in the gym when his ankles were broke

Daps

This was never really a question, but it's been proven time and time again which set he reps....

:gucci:

He walks like a Stark. He talks like a Stark. He dresses like a Stark. He acts like a Stark. By golly, he is a fukking Stark.

You Targ inbreeds talk this "lineage of his father BS" then turn around and claim a full blooded Lannister to your weak ass set. Both his father and his momma were Lannisters yet y'all claim Tyrion cuz he's riding for y'all cause. Jon out chea reminiscing with Sansa, risking his life to save Rickon and take back our castle; he's been riding for our cause since season 1 since the Wall has always been our domain, word to Bran the Builder.

Y'all ain't nothing but an footnote in an Old Nan story to Jon. Tryna claim a nikka who barely acknowledges y'all existence (I only recall him uttering y'all name when talking to Aemon about his former house in season 1). Like I said that's some straight up thot behavior.:scust:

Y'all need to go sit down....over there :camby:

Just look at the pommel on his sword. You see a dragon or a wolf?
longclaw.png

1433158424-5-o.jpg

His sword is called Long Claw, not Stank Breath.

#ThotSet just doing what they doing what they're best at, tryna claim nikkas that don't fukk wit them like that is all.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What house raised him? What house did he just fight to regain? What house birthed him?

#starkset all day

Tardset trying to claim him is like claiming steph curry now that his ankles healed and he's a two time MVP and NBA champ, nah, we was with snowman shooting in the gym when his ankles were broke
Actually you shunned him all his life to the point he'd swear off p*ssy just to get away from y'all. And that was 3 episodes in

And the one stark he knows is alive is still out here lying to him and damn near got him killed by withholding info. So you obviously ain't learned your lessons.

We at targset deemed him the king that was chosen and the one that would save the world before he was even conceived. Then put our top goons around his mother to protect him. Even when they should have been protecting us.

So while y'all was fans of curry on golden state. We was dell curry nikka

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Sick of TardSet still thinking that donating sperm makes you a real father

Tell that to some guy jacking off in a sperm bank.

It makes you no more than a professional jack off

4:10-4:30

:mjlol:

My body is ready for Sunday second season in a row I'm going into relatively clean and spoiler free feels good but this wait has been vicious:to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
his mom wasn't around either
His mom died birthing him (not abandoning him like his biological sperm donor) and forced a BLOOD PROMISE upon the most honorable man in Westeros to keep him safe.

To compare the two is laughable and it shows that #IncestSet will stoop to levels of scumbaggery that are unthinkable to true Northmen

DISGUSTYA:picard: