OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Littlefinger is a GOAT manipulator but he got put into a corner by Bran's magic and Sansa's learning too much
Jon and Dany or should it be aegon and dany
He just knocked on the door and I guess dany was wide open for him.

Not the worst finale but they could have expanded on some more important things by not giving pointless scenes to theon and the hound

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of shyt i been waiting for years to happen was in that episode, but the poor writing really exposed it.

good dialogue which the show has had for 6.5 seasons makes up for predictable plots. it's still a fun show, but the writing is more CBS level than HBO level, let alone GRRM level.

i say that as someone who hasn't ready any of the books besides some of the first one too. so i ain't being a book snob.

these dudes are lazy and suck at writing dialogue that isn't paint by numbers bullshyt.

basically i enjoy this show for the same reasons i enjoyed sons of anarchy at the end now. just for the fukkery.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
#Walkerset really taking no Ls... Night King going to ride down to King's Landing on Viserion :wow:

Jon and Dany :scust: ... Bran's urgency of saying "WE HAVE TO TELL HIM!! :damn: " adds a whole new dimension there.

I knew Arya and Sansa cooked up a plot for Littlefinger. #Starkset with immense rebounds in the last 8 episodes. :salute:

Jamie finally told Cersei to screw off :yes:

Winterfell is going to be the center of everything at the beginning of next season. Damn near the whole cast gonna be gathered there.

Daps
took 7 long seasons.... but the starks finally got a W. I'm emotional right now, brehs.
full
:wow:

#starkset, I knew yall was gon rise from the ash like a phoenix one day.
tenor.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Now that's what I'm talking about :wow:

The execution of the Sansa/Arya/Littlefinger story wasn't the best but the end game was the right one so I'll gladly stand corrected on what I said previously about the whole thing :ehh:

So Cersei expects Jaime to not say ANYTHING about her betrayal once he gets North? :dead: letting him live is gonna be her biggest mistake yet. Also, I have no fukking clue how they are supposed to resume the battle for Westeros once they get rid of Jan Zelesny and his army of the dead, so I can't see the Golden Company actually getting any battle time. There's only 6 episodes left and it would be a waste to show elephants and 20k man for just 1 battle imo :patrice:

Tyrion's scene with Cersei was fukking fire.

Tormund is dead, isn't he? :to: :to: :to: my only hope is he gets Jon and Jaime's plot powers and is alive for some ridiculous reason :mjcry: