hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's just say #theonset the one that endured the most horrifying L's. Stay strong.

I'll never understand why there was a #Theonset in the first place. It's not like he was ever that dude. A #Greyjoy set I could kinda understand. And it would've been a good move long term, because despite some Ls they're currently aligned with #Targset.

#Boltonset is another one that vanished. Then again their House is extinct so I can't blame them.:mjlol:

Fred.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For anyone who has had any doubt. HBO has officially let it be known that JON SNOW is LYANNA & RHEAGAR TARGARYEN's son in the chart below.

See the Connections Behind Ned’s Promise With This Infographic

Jon is still STARKSET though. So you Targ nikkas better not try to claim him. He don't fukk with y'all :pacspit:
dude just fought for the stark seat in the north and only knows the ways of the starks, until jon says "call me jon targaryen" he belongs solely in the circle of winners #starkset...:birdman:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i dont know, #StannisSet still gotta be the ultimate L, he led yall on by sticking around for 5 fukking seasons, blueballed yall like a 9th grade girl who realized she's not ready to take the D. yall really was claiming his right to the throne, you thought he was gonna be king, dude was azor ahai :mjlol:. dude killed his own brother and child, he lost all his major battles, he left literally no one these fools could even defect to. when ned got that work, we had rob, then he got worked and we had the snowman, arya, bran, sansa (ughh), and rickon...they had to lean back completely and jump to another crew. dudes out here lost and aimless like a ho without her pimp.

#StannisSet

giphy.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
i dont know, #StannisSet still gotta be the ultimate L, he led yall on by sticking around for 5 fukking seasons, blueballed yall like a 9th grade girl who realized she's not ready to take the D. yall really was claiming his right to the throne, you thought he was gonna be king, dude was azor ahai :mjlol:. dude killed his own brother and child, he lost all his major battles, he left literally no one these fools could even defect to. when ned got that work, we had rob, then he got worked and we had the snowman, arya, bran, sansa (ughh), and rickon...they had to lean back completely and jump to another crew. dudes out here lost and aimless like a ho without her pimp.

#StannisSet

giphy.gif
:damn: shytting on all these defunct houses something serious

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

#StannisSet

giphy.gif
remember when they jumped off the set after ned and the red wedding

only to come crawling back a few seasons later

:youngsabo:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
what are the chances we get a flash back of the tournament at harrenhal?

:noah:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

#StannisSet

giphy.gif

too soon:mjcry: the red bytch bamboozled us all we wanted was to believe and save the realm:mjcry: #davosset is all we got

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah you right

And within the next 10 episodes its gonna be 3 swords and 2 dragons >>>>> 1 dragon

Enjoy that temporary glory:mjlol:
gotta love how delusional #StarkSet is :mjlol:

its cool if Jon Targaryen rides a dragon because thats what Targs do but that tree hugging fakkit Bran Potter aint riding no damn dragon :laff: