-The Protector Meera Reed
-Howland GOAT Reed
-Lord Commander Dolorous Edd
-Ghost
-Nymeria
-2 Dragons soon
-Bad bytch Lyanna Mormont and the full power of the unstoppable North

God damn we are deep:whew:

Oh shyt, how did I forget Brienne of Stark and Pod the Rod?

We gettin real deep. Even got 3 Valyrian Steel swords in Starkset:krs:

Who is fukking with that?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In.

Feels almost bittersweet to be posting in what's going to be the penultimate official GOT thread :wow:

The wait for the next season :mjcry:

Only 13 more episodes :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dont you forget about that #walkergang now :muttonchops: Im starkset but cant deny those frozen cacs their just due

#WalkerGang is new. And ingenious really, because you know they're the main villains. So they'll be around for the entire series.

I mean how half the board was claiming Lannisters, and then disappeared when they started catching Ls. One thing about us #Starkset, we've always been #Starkset. Through Ned dying, the Red Wedding, whatever. We just ate the Ls like :manny:

A lot of these other sets folded like origami when shyt got bad. I won't mention no names though. :sas2:

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
#WalkerGang is new. And ingenious really, because you know they're the main villains. So they'll be around for the entire series.

I mean how half the board was claiming Lannisters, and then disappeared when they started catching Ls. One thing about us #Starkset, we've always been #Starkset. Through Ned dying, the Red Wedding, whatever. We just ate the Ls like :manny:

A lot of these other sets folded like origami when shyt got bad. I won't mention no names though. :sas2:

Fred.
Let's just say #theonset the one that endured the most horrifying L's. Stay strong.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
still trying to figure out how starkset claiming 2 dragons

Bran is gonna jack them "GTA" style.

All jokes aside this Stark/Targaryan rivalry is like a bad 80's action movie plot, where two partners that hate each other gotta work together.

You know damn well they're gonna end up allied. Even before that point, they have no beef. I know Dany is salty about the whole Mad King fiasco but that shyt is small potatoes. And Jon is a Targaryan like Pac is from NY. It's true but don't really matter. People make it seem like he's gonna let Dany run up on the Starks just because he has the same last name as her.

Fred.