Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gotta admit I'm disappointed Thoros was the only big name to bite it up North and even he's not that big of a character. Was expecting at Least Beric and Jorah to go as well but I guess the Lord of Light got different plans :manny:

And I can't believe Jon walking into Kings Landing like that. Trust Cersei brehs :damn:
:mjlol:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Whole season been a teleporting disjointed mess breh...

This episode was like a Michael Bay transformers movie, they just want you to say "ooh look at those cool dragons and explosions" and not think about it...

Uncle Benjen sacrifice is hands down the most senseless thing to ever happen on this show...

There is no logical reason whatsoever for him not to get on the horse...
I don't think Benjen could go south of the wall, but yeah I guess he could've just dropped off at the wall and gone back to doing whatever he does north of it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gendry needs to raise back house baratheon

The one true king :wow:

Feels like Jon bent the knee cuz he realized he is an utter idiot and his plan failed horribly and he would have died without even informing his fukking sister of where he is.

He's a terrible ruler so he passed that shyt off like a hot potato.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you nikkas really mad about Benjen? A character we've seen, what, twice since season 1? What purpose would it have served for him to get on the horse? He can't go past the wall, so essentially all you would have gotten is the same farewell scene that they already showed with Benjen and Bran last season. Yall are really nitpicking.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
drogon was right in front of the knight king with errbody on his back and he decides to stunt and launch the ice javelin at viserion instead:mjlol:
I thought of that too and that's probably who he was targeting but it looked like Viserion was coming in about to fire on him so he threw it at him instead

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't think Benjen could go south of the wall, but yeah I guess he could've just dropped off at the wall and gone back to doing whatever he does north of it
He can't go south of the wall yet for the same reason the night king can't...

That doesn't mean he has to sit there and meaninglessly sacrifice himself...

How do you even know Jon will make it back to the wall in that condition he was in?

Illogical downright retarded sacrifice...