CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Managed to avoid spoilers all week thankfully. This show is incredible. GOAT show. I'm gonna be sad when it's done.

One thing I need a refresher on is the story behind Daenerys not being able to have children. I remember she got pregnant in S1 and then when Drogo was dying she made a deal with a witch. Was it that she would trade having children for keeping Drogo alive? I don't remember
It was blood magic. She thought it was just the blood of the horse but her baby came out stillborn and monsterous/reptilian

Rhaegal gonna be outside flying by himself while Drogon chilling with Dany & Snowman :mjcry:
Jon is half targ. Rhaegal is named after his daddy.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Managed to avoid spoilers all week thankfully. This show is incredible. GOAT show. I'm gonna be sad when it's done.

One thing I need a refresher on is the story behind Daenerys not being able to have children. I remember she got pregnant in S1 and then when Drogo was dying she made a deal with a witch. Was it that she would trade having children for keeping Drogo alive? I don't remember

She wasn't able to have unpure children and if she gets with Jon she can have a child.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Arya is getting on my very last nerve.

IMO, it's pointless and p*ssy for Jon to bend the knee. Jon went to capture a wight because Dany would not give her support. You damn right Dany should've came to save the day. Plus how many times has Jorah saved your ass. As far as I'm concerned, Dany's cape was obligatory due to the bullshyt that she got everyone in, due to her stubbornness. I can't stand her. And Jon is pissing me off too...for signing off on this dumb ass plan, to bending the knee.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
capturing a wight was the stupidest plan. lost Thoros, Viserion, and Benjen to capture one zombie :snoop:

and gave the Night King a fukking dragon :snoop:

only thing good about it is now The Hound is headed for King's Landing...

bgRR51.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I hate nit-picking but this episode was too much

If Gendry got away, why couldn't they get away as well?

This was Gendry's 1st time in the North, and 1st time beyond the wall, he was able to make it back on his own?

How long did they survive there without food in the damn cold?

There was way too many wights, they would have gotten overrun eventually

Dany teleporting, they would have frozen to death/killed before the raven got to Dany.

Why the fukk didn't Uncle Benjen just get on the horse with him?

It's too much
Whole season been a teleporting disjointed mess breh...

This episode was like a Michael Bay transformers movie, they just want you to say "ooh look at those cool dragons and explosions" and not think about it...

Uncle Benjen sacrifice is hands down the most senseless thing to ever happen on this show...

There is no logical reason whatsoever for him not to get on the horse...