Daps
:whew: shyt is getting intense im on episode 9....ned stark got captured whitewalkers tryna kill snow.. jeoffrey lannister taking the throne :wow: i wonder in the end who will be the true antagonists? The lannisters, the whitewalkers or khaleesi and her army of savages ( forgot the army's name)...:whoa: dnt spoil shyt for me now brehs it was a rhetorical question...i got a question tho in the authentic episodes of GOT is their subtitles for when khaleesi and her husband be talkin in that different language or is it suppose to be none? This series already look like its gonna overtake breaking bad as my favorite series tho if they keep delivering with every episode like they have done in the first 8 episodes

:dwillhuh: is this breh posting about season 1 in the season 7 thread?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In
60IYcRY.png

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Brehs will spoil it for you in here man. Glad to see a new comer to the series :myman:

What set you reppin though breh?:demonic:

Choose wisely:demonic:
I gotta go with the targarians breh :blessed: i kno for a fact those dragon eggs are gonna hatch (i havent watched any spoilers i just feel its gonna happen) starks are too goodie too shoes for me to roll with them :scust: lannisters are evil motherfukkers :scust: i kno too little of the whitewalkers to fukk with them like that :yeshrug: targarians or die my nikka :demonic: our king ripping nikkas throats out like he is sub zero frm mortal kombat :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Watching live on HBO for the the 1st time in ages. I see now how cats are ahead on Now and Go. Just starting for me now