Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:whew: shyt is getting intense im on episode 9....ned stark got captured whitewalkers tryna kill snow.. jeoffrey lannister taking the throne :wow: i wonder in the end who will be the true antagonists? The lannisters, the whitewalkers or khaleesi and her army of savages ( forgot the army's name)...:whoa: dnt spoil shyt for me now brehs it was a rhetorical question...i got a question tho in the authentic episodes of GOT is their subtitles for when khaleesi and her husband be talkin in that different language or is it suppose to be none? This series already look like its gonna overtake breaking bad as my favorite series tho if they keep delivering with every episode like they have done in the first 8 episodes

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bronn got hit with that animal cruelty charge last week, let's see if he gets probation or Mike Vick numbers tonight....

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:whew: shyt is getting intense im on episode 9....ned stark got captured whitewalkers tryna kill snow.. jeoffrey lannister taking the throne :wow: i wonder in the end who will be the true antagonists? The lannisters, the whitewalkers or khaleesi and her army of savages ( forgot the army's name)...:whoa: dnt spoil shyt for me now brehs it was a rhetorical question...i got a question tho in the authentic episodes of GOT is their subtitles for when khaleesi and her husband be talkin in that different language or is it suppose to be none? This series already look like its gonna overtake breaking bad as my favorite series tho if they keep delivering with every episode like they have done in the first 8 episodes
Post here, you're gonna end up getting spoiled over here.
Just Started Watching Game of Thrones and..

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
It's game day once again, and the juices are flowin :banderas:

I am also expecting a setup episode, but we'll see. It should be up on my amazon in five mins

Archangel

Banned
Daps

Brehs will spoil it for you in here man. Glad to see a new comer to the series :myman:

What set you reppin though breh?:demonic:

Choose wisely:demonic: