dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The look Jon have Dany when she first asked his advice :mjlol:

Dany: What should I do:to:

Jon: :hubie: bytch I just fight White Walkers...
90nidm2tw4ez.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Brienne was taking it easy on her at first - when she got going and gave her that boot that kinda showed what would truly happen in a fight. Arya would have the Prince Ob moves and might be lightening quick but Brienne got the strenght and if she catches her it's curtains.

Arya would've already stabbed her in her throat by then though :heh:

If people underestimate Arya like Brienne did the first round, it's curtains for them because Arya little crazy ass is going in for the kill.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i don't know if it'll come up again but in the second book

robert was the one who actually bet and won the dagger. when speaking about bran he talked about why don't they put cripples out of their misery, like they do horses. joffery was there when he said it. then joffrey sends the assassin

GRRM said he fukked up by saying it was Valarian steel though. He didn't really know where he was going by mentioning it was, but I'm sure he'll steer it back into the story later similar to how the show writers are doing it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now hold on a minute here Mike, we all know realm coach and general ruler Stormborn has put together one heck of a ballclub and management group but let's real here, it's a weak era and they have arguably the most dominant force in the 7 kingdoms and future realm MVP in Drogon. He already put up historic numbers in Essos and critics thought it was due to it being the weak east, now what do you all have to say when he does it in Westeros? You place him on any other army and you're looking at a 200 yr dynasty wherever he goes, if the Lannisters had him the Dothraki would have been bbq chicken on the block.

The only other force on his level would be the Night King and his veteran club up north.
Everyone is in love with the new motion offenses. Right now, the Unsullied are spinning wheels at Casterly Rock because every defense knows that ball is going back to Grey Worm. When you've got a dominant force like Drogon, let him establish position, have the Dothraki clear out, and watch him be successful.

:hubie:

Last edited: