Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And might I add. The Unsullied looked :flabbynsick: on the road. While the Dothraki looked like a true title team. On the road, facing the greatest army in all of Westeros who had also added the Tarlys and other Tyrell bannermen and for the Dothraki it was LIGHTWORK.

:mjlol:

Now hold on a minute here Mike, we all know realm coach and general ruler Stormborn has put together one heck of a ballclub and management group but let's real here, it's a weak era and they have arguably the most dominant force in the 7 kingdoms and future realm MVP in Drogon. He already put up historic numbers in Essos and critics thought it was due to it being the weak east, now what do you all have to say when he does it in Westeros? You place him on any other army and you're looking at a 200 yr dynasty wherever he goes, if the Lannisters had him the Dothraki would have been bbq chicken on the block.

The only other force on his level would be the Night King and his veteran club up north.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sansa is scared of her siblings. She had enough crazy in her life and isnt here for their weirdness, but I am. So happy the Stark kids are back.

Omg that fight scene! I literally couldnt move! I didnt realize how much I liked The Mad King Slayer.

Somebody needs to kill Littlefinger. Asap. I wonder if he knows where Arya learned to fight. He had that knowing look he always has.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Say brehs I ain't watch yet and haven't been spoiled. I usually watch the day after at night with the Misses cause she works nights on weekends. Was this episode as good as them early spoiling fukks were saying?

It was everything and I was not spoiled :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:whoo: high praise. Might have to fukk around early and just act surprised tomorrow.
Any wife/gf worth her weight would not make a man wait til the next day to watch got :sas1: I'd laugh in my dude's face if he expected me to wait on him :swaggywhat: :ufdup:

I'm j/k BTW, but yea, go watch that shyt

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
low key, Sansa jealous as fukk all her siblings came back power rangers and she muthafukka alpha :mjlol:

tumblr_o6go9f1iWx1rdutw3o1_400.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i don't think it was ever proven whose dagger it was
i don't know if it'll come up again but in the second book

robert was the one who actually bet and won the dagger. when speaking about bran he talked about why don't they put cripples out of their misery, like they do horses. joffery was there when he said it. then joffrey sends the assassin