Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Trial by combat, who you picking to be your champion? :lupe: (add Tormund in there just for fun)

a1a6abf27ae9f1b51807cd2d4b9ebb21d17eb566_hq.jpg

Bronn straight up.

Dude has no fear, no shame, and no qualms about doing what's necessary to win a fight

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
As far as the other shows they're working on, my main guesses are:

The Andal Invasion
The Dance of Dragons
The First Men
Blackfyre Rebellion
Aegon the IV which would lead to the Blackfyre stuff
Nymeria and the Rhyonish people coming to Dorne
How the early Starks/Kings of Winter rose to power with a dash of the Long Night in there

Not as likely: the Fall of Valyria and what happened afterward in the Essos city-states, the wars between Ghis & Valyria or the Doom of Valyria. I would love if they did a Marco Polo type show and had a traveler go to the far ends of Essos and cross over into Yi Ti, Asshai and the rest of the Jade Sea kingdoms :noah: but most GOT fans would feel it was too different from the main show

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Miss it"?

When did we stop?:mjgrin:

There is no offseason. Winter is here for these blasphemous clowns

@Jax been tail tucking:hubie:
@horse. kills been in hiding:sas2:
@Food Mane been......well....who cares, he is Incest Set:scust:

You big retards learn to talk for half an episode and you're already using your mouths to speak ill of my name. Stick to hallucinating in the forest on your stretcher like the viet cong just blew your legs off and your platoon leader shot you up to ease your exit from this earth. I'll be here running Kings Landing like I have this whole fukking show. Jamie, Cersei, Tyrion, Mountain. Who's fukking with the LannSet?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
You big retards learn to talk for half an episode and you're already using your mouths to speak ill of my name. Stick to hallucinating in the forest on your stretcher like the viet cong just blew your legs off and your platoon leader shot you up to ease your exit from this earth. I'll be here running Kings Landing like I have this whole fukking show. Jamie, Cersei, Tyrion, Mountain. Who's fukking with the LannSet?
I like your post and all but...
Tyrion? :usure: