KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Damn, hopefully the show and books aren't that far different.

I'm on book 2 and it seems pretty much the same as the show so far.
Ive heard it changes alot towards the end of book 2, and the red wedding is different...but the major plots remain relatively the same. im at the same point as you pretty much.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Breh, when you say starkset/wolf gang who are you referring to? Let's break down the allegiances of the few remaining members of "House" Stark.

Jon

1. Targaryans
2. Night's Watch
3. Wildlings
4. Starks

Arya

1. House Forel
2. Faceless Men
3. Starks

Sansa

1. Littlefinger
2. House Bolton
3. Starks

Theon

1. Greyjoys
2. Starks

No one has the starks as their primary allegiance. The only person to even have wolf gang as their secondary allegiance is a dikkless fukkboy named Theon who has managed to fukk up every single thing he has ever been a part of. This is who y'all place your faith in? :mjlol:
Nah, breh. The individual may die, but the pack lives on. Trust and believe each one of those brehs is a stark.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh, when you say starkset/wolf gang who are you referring to? Let's break down the allegiances of the few remaining members of "House" Stark.

Jon

1. Targaryans
2. Night's Watch
3. Wildlings
4. Starks

Arya

1. House Forel
2. Faceless Men
3. Starks

Sansa

1. Littlefinger
2. House Bolton
3. Starks

Theon

1. Greyjoys
2. Starks

No one has the starks as their primary allegiance. The only person to even have wolf gang as their secondary allegiance is a dikkless fukkboy named Theon who has managed to fukk up every single thing he has ever been a part of. This is who y'all place your faith in? :mjlol:

You really could have baited me here into a thousand word response breaking down why this post was trash, but you left the GOAT Bran off the list so it aint even worth acknowledging.

:camby:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really could have baited me here into a thousand word response breaking down why this post was trash, but you left the GOAT Bran off the list so it aint even worth acknowledging.

:camby:

:mjlol: I legit forgot about crazy legs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man I was getting my haircut a few weeks back when for some reason I RANDOMLY started thinking about dudes repping #Theonset and how ridiculous that shyt is :laff:

Almost lost part of my lip :francis:
i mean he on the winning team now.... he ain't dead.. no dikk, but he ain't dead.. and he's the second in command of his sister's fleet

went from a slave to a prince to a slave to a second in command

targset set tho... y'all know what the fukk it is... we basically all the sets except stark... we the 92 dream team in this bytch :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i mean he on the winning team now.... he ain't dead.. no dikk, but he ain't dead.. and he's the second in command of his sister's fleet

went from a slave to a prince to a slave to a second in command

targset set tho... y'all know what the fukk it is... we basically all the sets except stark... we the 92 dream team in this bytch :wow:

He might as well be

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Jon Snow putting cases on all them bytches

Cersei gonna be playing basketball in Dorne when Starks is through with her