RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
So does GRRM tell the HBO executives everything that's happening in the next book or how does that work? I've always wondered.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So does GRRM tell the HBO executives everything that's happening in the next book or how does that work? I've always wondered.
He gives guidance. He's told them how he wants it to end in case he dies, which, due to the fact the man eats a lot, is a legitimate concern.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
GRRM sat down with the showrunners Dave and Dan awhile ago, and outlined the major character arcs and plot points for the rest of the series. That said, outlines are not full stories, and GRRM's ideas have probably changed at least some since then so D&D are likely filling in the gaps with their own ideas.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
GRRM sat down with the showrunners Dave and Dan awhile ago, and outlined the major character arcs and plot points for the rest of the series. That said, outlines are not full stories, and GRRM's ideas have probably changed at least some since then so D&D are likely filling in the gaps with their own ideas.

Damn, hopefully the show and books aren't that far different.

I'm on book 2 and it seems pretty much the same as the show so far.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Damn, hopefully the show and books aren't that far different.

I'm on book 2 and it seems pretty much the same as the show so far.
Things will be different, they've even said as much that the destination is the same but the journey will be different. There are characters dead on the show but alive in the book, and major characters in the books that don't even exist in the show or had their plot lines combined with other characters. You'll see the divergence once you get to book 4. Season 5 is really when the major divergences started.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
giphy.gif

#WalkerSet :banderas:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhhh, not really. Tommen looks like this breh

13703485-Drawing-by-chalk-on-the-city-street-Stock-Photo-chalk-outline-body.jpg

fukk @Food Mane :mjlol:

You slow motherfukkers still don't understand after how many seasons that the Lion only gets stronger? We've been actively cutting weight last couple season to get in shape for the end game. Tommen did our House a favour by offing himself. The boy finally showed some heart. Herd immunity is in full effect now. Jamie, Cersei and Tyrion are basically Othello, Lady Macbeth and Richard III all in a single play acting towards a common goal. Lannset is lean, mean and ready to bang the fukk out on you weak, no throne having, bummy winter castle living, al qaeda looking, retard employing, eunuch befriending Houses.

We got stronger. Starks and Baratheons don't even really exist anymore so I won't waste words on them. We recently enacted a ban on people from all 14 Dornish majority countries from entering Westeros, so I'm not sure how much noise you dusty Sheiks will be able to make. Everyone knows the Tyrell's aren't built for this shyt. How are a gay man locked down in Guantanamo? A 126 year old lady and a thrice divorced side piece supposed to contend for the throne? Targareyans have a bit of juice but that's what makes the game worth playing. What's the point in taking the field if we are just going to go up against the rest of you d-league houses?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You slow motherfukkers still don't understand after how many seasons that the Lion only gets stronger? We've been actively cutting weight last couple season to get in shape for the end game. Tommen did our House a favour by offing himself. The boy finally showed some heart. Herd immunity is in full effect now. Jamie, Cersei and Tyrion are basically Othello, Lady Macbeth and Richard III all in a single play acting towards a common goal. Lannset is lean, mean and ready to bang the fukk out on you weak, no throne having, bummy winter castle living, al qaeda looking, retard employing, eunuch befriending Houses.

We got stronger. Starks and Baratheons don't even really exist anymore so I won't waste words on them. We recently enacted a ban on people from all 14 Dornish majority countries from entering Westeros, so I'm not sure how much noise you dusty Sheiks will be able to make. Everyone knows the Tyrell's aren't built for this shyt. How are a gay man locked down in Guantanamo? A 126 year old lady and a thrice divorced side piece supposed to contend for the throne? Targareyans have a bit of juice but that's what makes the game worth playing. What's the point in taking the field if we are just going to go up against the rest of you d-league houses?
:mjlol:
Whatever helps you sleep, breh,. Y'all are done out here.

Starkset. :lawd:
Wolf Gang. :banderas:
Kill em all.:demonic:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
Whatever helps you sleep, breh,. Y'all are done out here.

Starkset. :lawd:
Wolf Gang. :banderas:
Kill em all.:demonic:

Breh, when you say starkset/wolf gang who are you referring to? Let's break down the allegiances of the few remaining members of "House" Stark.

Jon

1. Targaryans
2. Night's Watch
3. Wildlings
4. Starks

Arya

1. House Forel
2. Faceless Men
3. Starks

Sansa

1. Littlefinger
2. House Bolton
3. Starks

Theon

1. Greyjoys
2. Starks

No one has the starks as their primary allegiance. The only person to even have wolf gang as their secondary allegiance is a dikkless fukkboy named Theon who has managed to fukk up every single thing he has ever been a part of. This is who y'all place your faith in? :mjlol: