STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol at the hate here on Theon. Do you know how badly he was tortured? The man got PTSD, and he was not going to risk being captured again. He is fukked up but I do believe he will redeem himself in some way later on
I just don't see that happening breh

He already had his redemption story

Its over for that coward

I hope his dies by his sisters hand if she makes it out of that jam

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I see euron still on his cowardly shid but tbh he wouldve gotten murked if he didnt abandon ship. Buddy has no bargaining chips whatsoever
What show did you watch? Euron lead the attack , first man too board . That's cowardly? He didn't abandon ship , he won the battle.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Tyrion gassed Dany up so she could send her unsullied to capture casterly rock for him :heh:

He wasn't counting on the greyjoy fleet being right there though. I loved watching the sand snakes die off :scust: corny ass bytches.

Next week the meeting we all been waiting for, the first meeting between ice and fire :wow: watch hoe ass Dany get ready to give it up to my man snow

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
First off. Smh at them sand snake girls thinking they can take on the mountain with them:flabbynsick: moves
:salute:Jon snow for calling little finger on his:sitdown: vibe.
- damn shame about greyjoy. Got to see melisandre naked:ahh: but could only eat her out. Doubt her hygiene was all that after weeks on a boat:mjcry:
Would still go in tho:manny::noah:

Daps
I mean, all throughout the battle scene he was holding his own, getting kills, etc. Up until that point where she got caught, he then looked around and seen their men were now outnumbered and being killed. Him rushing in would have probably just made his uncle slice her throat or something. Him jumping off the ship made no difference in that outcome other than himself staying alive.
Na man. She has risked her life to try to save him. Took him back and defended him against everyone who says a single thing. He should have died trying. He might as well go take the black cause he's useless.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Little Finger bout to turn out Johns sis against him, i guarantee he bends the knee to daenerys and the north rebels with the vale and this shyty show becomes a four way clusterfukk of massive proportions.

North+Vale vs Lannisters Vs Dragonqueen Vs White Walkers
not enough time left for that

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
vwpLW63.gif