O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Why y'all think Yara and and Elaria survived? Y'all didn't see them two bytches hanging on the front of the boat? Yara was lynched and Elaria was impaled or whatever .

Edit: guess it was the sandsnakes
Yara and Elliaria were too valuable to kill. They're going to be used for info/bargaining chips

If they were gonna die it was gonna be on camera

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dahell: Why y'all think Yara and and Elaria survived? Y'all didn't see them two bytches hanging on the front of the boat? Yara was lynched and Elaria was impaled or whatever .

Edit: guess it was the sandsnakes

IN THE SEASON OPENER
EURON TOLD CERSEI
HE WOULD RETURN WITH A GIFT...

CERSEI IS GONNA KILL THE SANDSNAKE DAUGHTER
IN FRONT OF THE MOTHER.

REMEMBER THEY KILLED HER DAUGHTER...
:devil:
:evil:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
He is a eunuch. All of the Unsullied are :gucci:

:ohhh:

i swear i never heard that part of the storyline before....makes sense now...

giphy.gif

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall keep bringing up the red woman and davos/jon? I didn't hear Dany offer her a place on her counsel or anything like that so why would she even still be on Dragonstone when they get there?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
why yal worried about our dragons when you can't even get your big ass dogs to recognize you? :mjgrin:

poppin all that shyt about dany not being able to control her dragons and arya can't even get a sit. stay. out of nymeria :umad:

Like Drogon don't come and go as he please :mjlol:

Didn't he fly Daenerys out the country last year and then leave her ass stranded for days :mjlol:

Daenerys is more his pet than the other way around :mjlol:

Nymeria gave Arya a pass because she know that was her mother but, she has Arya's personality and prefers to be free. Best believe if Daenerys was surrounded by all them wolves, the wolves would've ate good that day :mjgrin:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yo... The woman power agenda in Westeros is kinda funny and a little distracting ... Like it's mad obvious..

Every region seems to have a woman ruler...

The main character men remaining have 1 hand, no dikk, zombified, ostracized, demoralized, or midgets... I can't be the only one peeping this.