:youngsabo:

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yo.....there's this theory floating around brehs :lupe:

GRRM just confirmed that valyrian steel is forged with dragon fire. That's how it's made. Well, the Iron Throne was 1,000 different swords that were melted with dragon fire. If they break the Iron Throne back down, that's 1,000 different valyrian swords to fight the White Walkers :lupe:

latest
C5EicBX.gif

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them brehs will be carving ice shields if that happened.

Only reason the dragonglass has worked so far is they were caught off guard

You saw their armor already stop the dragonglass once. I imagine they could upgrade their armor and render it pretty ineffective

Thats why Sam Slayer needs to learn how to make Valyrian Swords ASAP. Cutting through armor like butter:banderas:

I don't think it'll be that easy, I bet if Sam finds out, it will takes some sort of "blood magic" to create valyrian steel knowing GRRM.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Man, I have to take back all the bad things I said about Ollie. Re watching the ygritte snipe his Pops in the head ep. Then the cannibal dude telling little man that they where going to have a cook out, and to run north. Damn man, I kinda forgot what dude went through.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Man, I have to take back all the bad things I said about Ollie. Re watching the ygritte snipe his Pops in the head ep. Then the cannibal dude telling little man that they where going to have a cook out, and to run north. Damn man, I kinda forgot what dude went through.
:camby:

fukk that little fukk

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Yo.....there's this theory floating around brehs :lupe:
I
GRRM just confirmed that valyrian steel is forged with dragon fire. That's how it's made. Well, the Iron Throne was 1,000 different swords that were melted with dragon fire. If they break the Iron Throne back down, that's 1,000 different valyrian swords to fight the White Walkers :lupe:

latest
Do they really need that many valyrian swords tho? I thought they just needed valyrian to kill the white walkers who are kind of like the generals in the army of the dead. Most of the whites could be killed by fire or by slicing his head off by a normal blade. They just need valyrian steel to kill the top dogs, which could not be that many. Their main concern should be about getting as many soldiers to the Wall, and not if they have enough valyrian steel to kill a few hundred White walkers.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:camby:

fukk that little fukk

Breh I was the same way man. But I have been re watching each season and just finished season 4. I get why dude did what he did.

Also, I forgot how the Snowman basically lost his whole crew in the Castle black battle. Pip, dude who held the gate against the Giant. Season 4 Castle black battle was dope man.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjcry: young Bruce Wayne just wanted justice for his parents.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
families get eaten in westeros everyday, b :birdman: