Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Oh jesus. Good ep. Too much time at the citadel to to tell jon something i thought was known but whatever.

Arya is a demon. bytch can imitate voices flawlessly shots scary. Those lannister soldiers were nice to her she was gonna kill all them boys if not.

The hound is my fav characyer hands down im glad he got some substantial screen time and saw the dead in the fire that was dope.

Cerci dont even wanna talk aboyt tommen. He was a bitvh. End of story is basically what she said. Evil c*nt

Euron swagging on jamie cuz he git two hands he gon take the p*ssy

Jamie a simp in background, doing nothing

Sansa dropping that ether on stark family intelligence lmao she just pshhed off lil finger. She waiting for right time to drop him. Waving the p*ssy and acting like a grouch hes hurting inside balls blue as whitewalker eyes

And that zombie giant? JESUS!

I just hope the brothers can live it out man.. i dont get gd feelins byvthe trailers

You know what? I didn't even get the two hands thing till you said it. My dumbass was sitting there thinking about what innuendo he was implying.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My memory is bad is that the same family the Hound robbed in a previous season?

So this is why the Hound was so surly and hesitant about entering the home (he recognized the house as the one he robbed last season and knew what he'd find in the abandoned ramshackle).

This is also why the Hound was so sure the family left nothing after they died (he had stolen everything and de facto killed the poor girl and her fatheemr).

This is why the Hound was so dismissive about discussing the way and meaning of the father and daughter's deaths, the deaths of which he knowingly enabled.

And finally this is why, even though he saw the Lord of Light's incredible power to resurrect the dead, the Hound remains pessimistic. For the Lord of Light, if he is a God, is either not omnipotent which means believing in him so is madness or he is an immoral omnipotent that chooses killers and noblemen over innocent little girls. In any case, there is no justice in the world which abides some deity to allow murderous dog like the Hound to kill little girls whilst sparing unspectacular undeserving men like Dondarrion. When the Hound asks aloud whether Dondarrion was told of some higher purpose, some reason for why the so called good God resuurected Dondarrion over good men like Ned Stark and innocent babes like the one who died starving in that very house, he finds Dondarrion does not know. In other words, there is no hint of justice among the actions of gods or men.

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's just off an assumption but remember last season when LF said that many people died because Rhaegar chose Lyanna and Sansa said that she didn't have a choice or something like that and LF made that face and said nothing back

Right. He definitely knows something. My guess is he's gonna hint at Lyanna not being raped and going with Rhegar willingly that's what gets him hemmed up by Jon in the pre-veiw.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"And two good hands"

Euron was clowning the entire time :mjlol:

Euron's trolling was NEXT level. He had the timing of Little Finger but the swagger of prime Jaime. He had Cersei just a BIT intrigued too like "maybe twin brother ain't the hottest in town anymore :ohhh:"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

THATS TYPICAL BROTHER AND SISTER shyt...

AND SHE WAS RIGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

She had a point but so did Jon.

Jon's looking at it from the "We need everyone to fight against the White Walkers" perspective

Sansa's looking at it from the old school point of view. She still sees Cersei as the greatest threat

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_ot7qad9qNC1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif
:laff: Tormund got that look in his eye
tumblr_ot7qad9qNC1rszoo3o5_r1_540.gif
tumblr_ot7qad9qNC1rszoo3o1_r1_540.gif