Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
:gucci:

Little finger don't know about that
I mean it's just off an assumption but remember last season when LF said that many people died because Rhaegar chose Lyanna and Sansa said that she didn't have a choice or something like that and LF made that face and said nothing back

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Oh jesus. Good ep. Too much time at the citadel to to tell jon something i thought was known but whatever.

Arya is a demon. bytch can imitate voices flawlessly shots scary. Those lannister soldiers were nice to her she was gonna kill all them boys if not.

The hound is my fav characyer hands down im glad he got some substantial screen time and saw the dead in the fire that was dope.

Cerci dont even wanna talk aboyt tommen. He was a bitvh. End of story is basically what she said. Evil c*nt

Euron swagging on jamie cuz he git two hands he gon take the p*ssy

Jamie a simp in background, doing nothing

Sansa dropping that ether on stark family intelligence lmao she just pshhed off lil finger. She waiting for right time to drop him. Waving the p*ssy and acting like a grouch hes hurting inside balls blue as whitewalker eyes

And that zombie giant? JESUS!

I just hope the brothers can live it out man.. i dont get gd feelins byvthe trailers

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Loved the episode.

But still Euron's wardrobe had him out here looking like the 4th Migo.

And the random Ed Sheeran shyt.

I wasn't expecting that at all.

lol, i figured that was him lol
Was that Jorah who reached out and grabbed Sam? Couldn't really tell.

Also, Euron outchea dressed like 2 Chains :mjlol:

believe that was indeed Jorah
Euron gonna kidnap Ellaria Sand. Oberyn's woman. She the one who killed Cersei's little girl :mjcry::damn: He gonna deliver Ellaria to Cersei to be tortured by FRANKEN-CLEGANE
this makes sense - orrrrrrr ..........GENDRY makes is return

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
"Man is evil, capable of nothing but destruction..."

WhiteWalkers exist to cleanse the world when humans get out of pocket.

In the end, will we realize they were the good guys all along?

:ohhh:

Yup, I've been putting this forward for a couple seasons. I've been on their team for a minute now.

The White Walkers might be the most neutral camp in the whole thing. Or you could make the case that they're the most pure. Their motivations, at this point, seem to be "all these mfers gotta die".

The way I've been seeing it is the White Walkers are like the computers in standard sci-fi once they reach the singularity and realize that to save humans they must destroy humans or incorporate them into one of them.

It could also be to possibly save all of them. I have no basis for this but the next winter could be eternal. The only reason they're seen as evil is because of the value placed on human life by humans.

But after that cold open with Arya, I'm leaning in her direction. I think both her scenes in just this episode rehabbed that god-awful Braavos shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

THEYRE BOTH SITTING AT THE BIG TABLE...

HOW CAN SHE OBJECT PRIVATELY
AFTER HE MADE HIS DECISION?

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE AT THAT POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

She kept talking though AFTER Jon had made the decision. Jon had to let her know with the quickness that this isn't a co-regency.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Now that Bran is south of the wall, it's only a matter of time until he's back at Winterfell. I was a little sad hearing that Arya is going south instead of north. That #starkset reunion is going to be glorious :mjgrin:

Also, I was streaming HBO Now on my PS4 until it froze up about halfway through the show. I switched to streaming on my Chromecast, and it was flawless. I think I'll be using my Chromecast to stream going forward now

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I mean it's just off an assumption but remember last season when LF said that many people died because Rhaegar chose Lyanna and Sansa said that she didn't have a choice or something like that and LF made that face and said nothing back

How the hell would he know tho

Literally Ned lyanna bran 3 eyed raven and the maid are the only people that know

Let me guess the maid is little fingers aunt :stopitslime:
Or little finger met with the 3 eyed raven :stopitslime: