Daps
Reppin
NULL
going off the show and not about the books

Best Swordsmen during the series:

1. Jaime Lannister

2. Dayne

3. Barristan Selmy

4. Garlan Tyrell (mixing a bit of book knowledge)

5. Sandor Clegane

I was disappointed when Jaime didn't get as good with his left as with his right...but that was realistic at least.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
good fu
This bytch

She's been watching for Dany the entire time...calling her the chosen one who would come with the fire....

She will also save Jorah from the stone skin disease...mark my words...

good fukkin find....all the way back from season 2 !! she was painting a protection tattoo for passing through old Valyria

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
For real for real I've posted this exact same thing. They don't even give Jamie any scenes anymore..
It's make or break time for Jaime's character. He was top 10 in seasons 1-3 and fell to not mentioned at all in seasons 4 and 5. I actually don't hate that he teamed up with Cersei early on this season because it's the first time we truly have seen that work together in the series (even in the books), but while on his trip to the Riverlands he needs to develop or he might as well just:camby:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I could see Loras going over to that side with his sis :ehh: ...mountain is gonna shyt on him tho if they shoot the fade

breh, NOW it is. Was expecting her to become a faceless. Smh. She was basically in Bravos for nothing
Cosign. That arc could have been done in three episodes. They really built it up like she was gonna be a gawd :wow:

But we should have known that once we saw her hide Needle tbh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I could see Loras going over to that side with his sis :ehh: ...mountain is gonna shyt on him tho if they shoot the fade

breh, NOW it is. Was expecting her to become a faceless. Smh. She was basically in Bravos for nothing
Cosign. That arc could have been done in three episodes. They really built it up like she was gonna be a gawd :wow:

But we should have known that once we saw her hide Needle tbh

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This was probably already posted...but I just realized who that witch bytch from last weeks' episode was....she was in S2...helping Jorah find the dragons in Qarth (sp?).

She's been following Dany the whole time...
Kinvara is stated to be the high preistess of Volantis

Like 2000 miles from Qarth

Quaithe is not the same person.

Good thought though. Quaithe I belive will probably be hunted down by Jorah to cure his greyscale