Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually tweeted this last night asking if someone actually disliked her
Couldn't care less about her character. Have hated her since the first season...

I just can't get into the character at all. Seems too obvious and tired.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was probably already posted...but I just realized who that witch bytch from last weeks' episode was....she was in S2...helping Jorah find the dragons in Qarth (sp?).

She's been following Dany the whole time...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You guys realize margarey used the faith militant to avoid having to do the walk of atonement? Had she known what the lannisters and olenna were planning she wouldn't have gone that route. I see a lot of people acting like she actually converted

exactly - she did that for her brother and herself.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's obvious and tired about her character? What's her end game if it's so obvious?
Girl who loves swords and fighting becomes a sword fighting assassin.

Who cares? ( A lot do but I don't ) Most annoying character on this show by far. Every episode I feel like I see her character development coming.

Can't stand her.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn Jamie was one of my favorite characters early on but the last few seasons he's been wasted. The scene were he was forced to strip his kingsguard armor was powerful imo because that was his dream growing up
:jbhmm: but now he is the head of the army in the next episode wearing the gold armor just like his father wanted
:lupe:and now sansa and Jon heading straight to blackfish while he's under seige, I feel a major L coming next episode brehs :wow:
For real for real I've posted this exact same thing. They don't even give Jamie any scenes anymore..

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This was probably already posted...but I just realized who that witch bytch from last weeks' episode was....she was in S2...helping Jorah find the dragons in Qarth (sp?).

She's been following Dany the whole time...

:dwillhuh: who?