Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
When Robert was on his deathbed Ned swore to rule until Joffrey came of age and then tried to take the throne for himself. Not even gonna mention he altered his King's wish by messing with semantics of the letter.

hmm, don't remember Ned ever trying to take the throne for himself. He tried to get the throne to Stannis and simply changed the letter to read "heir" (since Joffrey wasn't his heir).

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What in blue blazes are you talking about?
Mel seeing many eyes in Arya's eyes that she will close forever
Yes she did. An oath to the many faced god was made.
John SNOW(not a stark anyway) broke his oath to the Night's Watch.
Sansa left her husband and dipped quick with Littlefinger.
Robb died cause he broke an oath to Walder Frey.
Ned broke his oath to Robert.

Damn, must I keep going?
she never took an oath, she's been working to prove herself to the many face God. Secondly death is the gift of the many face God, and she serves it with pleasure

Jon served the watch until his death, he's free

Sansa - you trolling. She's be dead in winterfell and kings landing

Ned broke no oath, his loyalty killed him

Robb, yea, he fukked up

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Mel seeing many eyes in Arya's eyes that she will close forever
p

that's no where near a confirmation of the oath or the list

"I see a darkness in you. And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me. Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes... eyes you'll shut forever. We will meet again."

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
it's either Ser Loras or Lancel

Lannisters or Tyrells taking a loss against the mountain aka Strong
I could see Loras going over to that side with his sis :ehh: ...mountain is gonna shyt on him tho if they shoot the fade

Arya storyline kinda :russell: to me
breh, NOW it is. Was expecting her to become a faceless. Smh. She was basically in Bravos for nothing

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
breh, NOW it is. Was expecting her to become a faceless. Smh. She was basically in Bravos for nothing

she's obviously not faceless expert level, but she's probably got enough training to be adequate to achieve what she needs to. Plus if she learned any of the face lifting techniques, she could be really dangerous.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So Benjen's taking Bran back across the wall thereby giving the Night King a way to break the walls magic? :lupe:

funny thing is, there's a bunch of areas around the wall that you could simply get by. I think there's a huge gap in the west where you can go around the wall, plus there's a bunch of unmanned areas along the wall. Never quite understood this..