Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i doubt she takes it serious because of how it depicted ned

how does your reply makes sense? They showed Tyrion in the play as the mastermind. They showed Cersei as just a mother looking out for her family and saddened by the losses she endured, which Arya related to.

I would be surprised that when it comes down to it, she ends up looking for Tyrion - that's my call and there would be no real reason for them to show the play in that manner and showing Tyrion as the mastermind (other than Arya sparing the lady)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yes she did. An oath to the many faced god was made.
John SNOW(not a stark anyway) broke his oath to the Night's Watch.
Sansa left her husband and dipped quick with Littlefinger.
Robb died cause he broke an oath to Walder Frey.
Ned broke his oath to Robert.

Damn, must I keep going?

Starkset aka oathbreakers

by the way, what Oath did Ned break to Robert?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:comeon:
Doggy i already addressed this earlier in the thread. And even explained why i feel the Lanisters are right for the taking now because their brain trust is gone and all they have left are emotional Cersei and a semi hot head Jamie with lots of power but no true thinking to use such power effectively.

What im saying is Marguery is gonna use that faith bullshyt to be even more influential on Tommen. She said it herself that she's good at looking like shes being good. But after that scene with her brother we know she just laying low til she can rise again. And the high Sparrow knows it too, BTW. he didnt fall for the bullshyt
High Sparrow used Marge to get to Tommen cuz he knew he couldn't do it alone after what he did to Cersei

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I was looking at the flashbacks Bran had. My first thought was this may have been Robb and his wife at the Red Wedding but, now I think about it, the Red Wedding scene was very dark, almost very little lighting in the hall they were killed in. This picture has more light. I think it's Ned and his sister brehs :lupe: and all that blood and that huge gash is from birthing Jon. What if she had a C-Section and it killed her :lupe:

image.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What oath did ned break?
Starkset aka oathbreakers

by the way, what Oath did Ned break to Robert?
When Robert was on his deathbed Ned swore to rule until Joffrey came of age and then tried to take the throne for himself. Not even gonna mention he altered his King's wish by messing with semantics of the letter.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never thought I'd see the day where I miss Joffrey.

Tommen is such fukking bytch..:wtf: man

Sam's dad is Tywin-reborn. :blessed:These oldheads from the Great Houses looking at their offsprings like "how did we end up raising all these spineless bytch nikkas?":scust:

I don't want to hear anymore speeches from Dany's...get to fukking Westeros already damn bytch:stopitslime:

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
These oldheads from the Great Houses looking at their offsprings like "how did we end up raising all these spineless bytch nikkas?"
all of them are repping that #hardonoffspring movement. Dude from the iron islands (Greyjoy) used to shyt on Theon every chance he got.
Tywain against Tyrion,
Tarly against Sam...
even Walder Frey dude from the red wedding was going in on his sons for losing River Run, said he would send his wife to take the castle back :mjlol:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
High Sparrow used Marge to get to Tommen cuz he knew he couldn't do it alone after what he did to Cersei
I actually think it's the other way around. Marge is using Tommen's sweet nature to get some control over the cult. Now that she's gained her freedom she's got pull with the religious and with the politics and army and whatever else comes with it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I was looking at the flashbacks Bran had. My first thought was this may have been Robb and his wife at the Red Wedding but, now I think about it, the Red Wedding scene was very dark, almost very little lighting in the hall they were killed in. This picture has more light. I think it's Ned and his sister brehs :lupe: and all that blood and that huge gash is from birthing Jon. What if she had a C-Section and it killed her :lupe:

image.png

looks like the person is wearing light armour judging by the wrist guards but could be as you said.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I actually think it's the other way around. Marge is using Tommen's sweet nature to get some control over the cult. Now that she's gained her freedom she's got pull with the religious and with the politics and army and whatever else comes with it.

they both are using each other...exchange lanisters for a the high sparrow

Margy made a better alliance.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When Robert was on his deathbed Ned swore to rule until Joffrey came of age and then tried to take the throne for himself. Not even gonna mention he altered his King's wish by messing with semantics of the letter.

Breh you CANNOT be serious.

Ned knew that Joffrey wasn't Robert's son, he just didn't want Robert's dying moments to be filled with rage and hatred at Cersei. In a naive and ignorant way, Ned was attempting to spare Cersei and the children certain death. Ned literally DIED trying to follow the rules of proper succession

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of them are repping that #hardonoffspring movement. Dude from the iron islands (Greyjoy) used to shyt on Theon every chance he got.
Tywain against Tyrion,
Tarly against Sam...
even Walder Frey dude from the red wedding was going in on his sons for losing River Run, said he would send his wife to take the castle back :mjlol:

Don't forget big mama Tyrell. She stay ethering people especially that fat inept son oh hers.