Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That reunion had my house nearly on its feet :ohlawd:

Little Finger just keeps me :mindblown:

Just when I think I got all the answers, Brehlish changes all the questions :why:

That big bytch thought her tall cooch and feelings were safe, before a wildling sniffed both them shyts out :shaq:

Ramsey, what have you done??? :damn:

Come and see :banderas:

So, is the little pawg that could gonna make a move after this, or just keep roll 1's on the board? :rudy:

Tyrion playing them nikkas, talmbout "keep them for another 7 years, and we'll send you bailout checks to get back on your feet" :sas2:

The Tyrells lost they immunity this week :lupe:

Great ep :blessed:
:dame:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jon needs a vacation day :ehh:

He pretty much told her that before the Rickon/Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton situation cropped up. He was like "bytch I'm not even three days from bleeding out in the snow amongst these ungrateful a$$holes. I need some WARMTH, women, and Ale that doesn't taste like pig piss":camby:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Dany torching the dothraki place was lame, no way imo they just all sudden turn into wusses and don't at least try to attack her. but her walking out like

t_1000_gif_by_crysvau-d3cqli8.gif
was cool

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Good ep

Littlefinger :russ:

Tyrell's ain't letting that walk happen. Don't think Cersei would be stupid enough to pull something on the Tyrell's at this point. Then again it's Cersei:skip:

Hate it had to be you Osha.. but atleast you ain't getting flayed while alive :manny:

That preview... Bran:whew:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Real talk, I got teary-eyed when Jon & Sansa saw each other :mjcry:

I think that was their first interaction in terms of the show AND the books. That's sort of crazy

Also, Tormund looking like he wanted to smash Brienne on sight :mjlol:

Tormund don't even care about the p*ssy.

He thinking about all the 7 foot tall Amazon Wildings they could make together :whew: