Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Upshall

Pro
Daps
I'm just so rattled. I could have dealt with having the last book spoiled for me. But having 2 books spoiled by the show :scust:

Either way I'll be :popcorn3:

:what: This doesn't make any sense at all!!!! Book 6 is guaranteed to be a #1 seller & dominate the NY best sellers book charts, while most people pirate the TV show.

Book 6 would have sold an insane amount of copies if it dropped before the new season of GoT. Every episode that passes kills some of that hype but it'll still sell really well. He blew his chance to profit from the hype HBO has generated. His publishers are probably :mindblown::why: right now

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The 3 time Undefeated Champions!

#RAMSEYSET

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
:lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
kobe%20bryant%20calls%20dwight%20howard%20soft%20gif.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We still aint caught an L yet.... not even a blemish..... straight "blow out" status while we blow out backs!!

All yall can do is

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I'm Targset :stopitslime2:

We got foe nikkaz, and lowriders, in ski masks
screamin Thug Life every time they pass
j688djH.gif

tumblr_m9xqpdlQNa1r44l4so1_500.gif

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Book 6 will make more money. HBO has no say in the Books only the TV show. WTF does GRRM & the Book publisher gain from delaying book?

It's not that he has anything to gain from delaying the book....he doesn't have to write any more. Each season of the TV series causes the old books to sell more. Every single season. So he could basically sit on his ass all day and books he wrote 20 years ago will continue to sell every time a new season starts.

Fred.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The moment when you realize the Game of Thrones theme is from Attack of the Clones :ohhh:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
yall rockin with the wrong sets. Been about the marching dead. Where all the white walker supporters?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yall rockin with the wrong sets. Been about the marching dead. Where all the white walker supporters?
this is the one time i can't say, i'm sure the bad guys will lose :francis:

but we all know khaleesi and our set gonna lay fire to them with dragons and end up with a stark :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this is the one time i can't say, i'm sure the bad guys will lose :francis:

but we all know khaleesi and our set gonna lay fire to them with dragons and end up with a stark :wow:
Still ain't forgot how all these weak ass sets were begging for that dragon fire last season :mjlol:

"b b b b but all we need is for the dragons to hook us up - khaleesi gonna look out right? :why:"

:camby::camby::pacspit::camby:

#targset winnin yal die