Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Really ? Of course it matters breh
It matters because of course people want the book, but I mean in terms of the tv show, I don't see how it coming out after the season finale really affects the book reading/show watching experience that much.

fishscales

Rookie
Daps
It matters because of course people want the book, but I mean in terms of the tv show, I don't see how it coming out after the season finale really affects the book reading/show watching experience that much.

Right now there's so much more money in the tv show than the books. So it makes sense to delay the release. Mandem don't want no more spoilers.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:blessed:

No more of u fakkit book spoilers always dropping hints and shyt

U don't know shyt anymore just like the rest of us

:umad:

:mjlol: This isn't true AT ALL!!! There's a bunch of stuff from Books 4 & 5 that were left out seasons 4 & 5 that are going to happen in the upcoming season that bookreaders can spoil right now.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This isn't true AT ALL!!! There's a bunch of stuff from Books 4 & 5 that were left out seasons 4 & 5 that are going to happen in the upcoming season that bookreaders can spoil right now.
:comeon:

shyt was cut out for a reason that fat troll doesn't even know what's going to happen to a lot of these characters

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Right now there's so much more money in the tv show than the books. So it makes sense to delay the release. Mandem don't want no more spoilers.
:what: This doesn't make any sense at all!!!! Book 6 is guaranteed to be a #1 seller & dominate the NY best sellers book charts, while most people pirate the TV show.

fishscales

Rookie
Daps
:what: This doesn't make any sense at all!!!! Book 6 is guaranteed to be a #1 seller & dominate the NY best sellers book charts, while most people pirate the TV show.

What making more money genius? Who has more power right now? GRRM or HBO? You negged me for that? fakkit.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed:

No more of u fakkit book spoilers always dropping hints and shyt

U don't know shyt anymore just like the rest of us

:umad:

:comeon:

shyt was cut out for a reason that fat troll doesn't even know what's going to happen to a lot of these characters

:usure: Bruh you can go look up spoilers for the upcoming season right now. We know stuff from books 4 & 5 are gonna happen in this upcoming season based on casting & on-set photos.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

What making more money genius? Who has more power right now? GRRM or HBO? You negged me for that? fakkit.

Book 6 will make more money. HBO has no say in the Books only the TV show. WTF does GRRM & the Book publisher gain from delaying book?

Last edited: