Can't keep the Gods names out your mouths:mjlol:

fukking peasants

raw

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching Season 6. On episode 4 Jaime Lanniser said, "We have the 2nd largest army in Westeros". I thought the Lannister army was the largest? Who's #1? @hex

Last edited:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Rewatching Season 6. On episode 4 Jaime Lanniser said, "We have the 2nd largest army in Westeros". I thought the Lannister army was the largest? Who's #1? @hex
Probably Rose Garden
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

#Deathsquad got more bodies then kim kardashian do. shyt we might be rollin deep as kardashian p*ssy.

Gang bout to bend the south over like ramsey done sansa breh. Bring the brooms out brodie.

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

#Deathsquad got more bodies then kim kardashian do. shyt we might be rollin deep as kardashian p*ssy.

Gang bout to bend the south over like ramsey done sansa breh. Bring the brooms out brodie.

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png

Jon da snowman is leading the North breh, walkers are going to go the way of Stannis.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy.

The Tyrells have the most money of anyone in the seven kingdoms (since the Lannisters are supposedly going broke), the most men, AND they are the main source of cattle, grain, and vegetables in the realm.

With Winter coming, even if Dany didn't exist, Kings Landing is fukked....everyone is going to starve.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obvious that Cersei (my current favorite) won't survive through next season. Initially I hated her but she has grown on me. She's kinda like Joanna from Mr. Robot. It's weird how all of my favorite characters have died: Ned Stark (Sean Bean was great in Season 1), Tywin (Charles Dance is a cool mother fukker), Stannis, Hodor, Joffrey. Don't see how the Lannister army will defeat 3 dragons. Just not possible. Also Jon Snow and his army might join in. (unless the white walkers re-emerge and keep them distracted)

Someone please outline how the fukk is the Lannister army going to win against 3 dragons? I might quit the show if my wife dies.....

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
It's obvious that Cersei (my current favorite) won't survive through next season. Initially I hated her but she has grown on me. She's kinda like Joanna from Mr. Robot. It's weird how all of my favorite characters have died: Ned Stark (Sean Bean was great in Season 1), Tywin (Charles Dance is a cool mother fukker), Stannis, Hodor, Joffrey. Don't see how the Lannister army will defeat 3 dragons. Just not possible. Also Jon Snow and his army might join in. (unless the white walkers re-emerge and keep them distracted)

Someone please outline how the fukk is the Lannister army going to win against 3 dragons? I might quit the show if my wife dies.....

Yea I'm really not sure what anyone can do against Danny but the show will find a way I'm sure...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you kill off this guy?

wtf is wrong with the writers?!?! I always felt that Tywin didn't get enough screen time.

Remember this scene?

Last edited: