Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Stannis confirmed dead

Nope

Confirmed dead by the director not the writers. All that means is that he was directed to shoot the scene as though it was the end. The directors are given all necessary information to shoot the episode properly.

Until he is shown dead on the screen, or until it comes out of the mouth of David Benioff and DB Weiss, its not confirmed.

Although I admit, I am starting to fall away from the "Stannis is alive" theory. I want it to be true so bad simply because how poorly his story arc ended, but the reality is that HBO just probably ditched him to give screen time back to other people. Its unfortunate.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wonder how annoyed these actors really get when fans try to ask them about next season. I was watching some of the panel on Youtube, and it seems like Melisandre was getting annoyed when someone asked her if he thinks Thoros and Melisandre shared secrets about revival. She handled the question well, but you could tell she got annoyed by it :russ:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
CJlN9hyWUAA4IGG.jpg:large

:whoo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how annoyed these actors really get when fans try to ask them about next season. I was watching some of the panel on Youtube, and it seems like Melisandre was getting annoyed when someone asked her if he thinks Thoros and Melisandre shared secrets about revival. She handled the question well, but you could tell she got annoyed by it :russ:

Because they don't even have scripts yet. The first couple times it would be ok but after a month or two, you work on the show and ain't even got the scripts your damn self....and people are still asking the same stuff....would get :francis: real quick.

Fred.