Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ibzhPfcwqTwPs5.png
Castle black Finna get that work :lupe:
Or them walkers crossing the sea? Something's gotta give.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
My girlfriend has been on at me about this show

Since last Friday I've watched episode 1 to the latest one

Jesus. I've missed probably the best TV.

Man.

Between the Rains of Castlemare (Red Wedding) episode and Season 5 episode 8 where the Walkers attacked the wildings land and We learnt the Valerian steel can kill a walker, I think they are along with the last episode of Sopranos when they finally hit Phil Leotardo, the best episodes of TV I've seen

Man. Think I'm going to kop the books....and a Longclaw sword :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think Arya's plan to assassinate Meryn Trant is by staring him to death, brehs :heh:

Wants to be an assassin but is in no way subtle

Then she LIES to Jaqen H'ghar. The same guy who has shown us and her all season that he knows when she lies :mjlol:

Sad to say it but I have absolutely no interest in watching Arya travel around picking off all those names on her revenge list :yeshrug:
im sayin they took the most popular character on the show and made her into one of the worst in one season. it is shameful what they did to arya.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My girlfriend has been on at me about this show

Since last Friday I've watched episode 1 to the latest one

Jesus. I've missed probably the best TV.

Man.

Between the Rains of Castlemare (Red Wedding) episode and Season 5 episode 8 where the Walkers attacked the wildings land and We learnt the Valerian steel can kill a walker, I think they are along with the last episode of Sopranos when they finally hit Phil Leotardo, the best episodes of TV I've seen

Man. Think I'm going to kop the books....and a Longclaw sword :wow:
http://www.valyriansteel.com/shop/swords/longclaw-sword-of-jon-snow/prod_2.html

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
im sayin they took the most popular character on the show and made her into one of the worst in one season. it is shameful what they did to arya.
I think the last ep was her only bad ep. They had her following Trant around looking stupid which made it look like they wasted our time showing her getting lessons at the house of b&w. Other than that I haven't had a problem with her this season

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I think the last ep was her only bad ep. They had her following Trant around looking stupid which made it look like they wasted our time showing her getting lessons at the house of b&w. Other than that I haven't had a problem with her this season

Yeah same. I think this Black and White House has been kinda pointless so far.

I know she is young but they didn't need to make her this much of a side character. I presume she is meant to try and murk the the dude with the golden/white cloak (can't remember his name) but he is some minor character.

Considering how much time and action she got with the Hound, this is almost as bad of a write off as Bran is currently getting

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Yeah same. I think this Black and White House has been kinda pointless so far.

I know she is young but they didn't need to make her this much of a side character. I presume she is meant to try and murk the the dude with the golden/white cloak (can't remember his name) but he is some minor character.

Considering how much time and action she got with the Hound, this is almost as bad of a write off as Bran is currently getting

Trant's on her list though. Let that bytch breathe.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Trant's on her list though. Let that bytch breathe.

Yeah I just actually clicked who he was. I couldn't hear the name she was chanting.

On a side note, does anyone know where a live stream is going on?

I'm in the UK and tonight they're showing episode 9 instead.