Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My memory must be awful, how did Ned fukk shyt up? And how did Robb fukk shyt up? King of the North can marry whoever the fukk he wants, :birdman: better take his subordinate as consolation and be happy:win:

:ufdup:
Or so he thought :banderas:
Ned fukked up by giving Cersei the heads up that he was coming for her. He didn't peep how game was played and got got. I mean I respect his honor, but honor doesn't keep you alive, being smart does.
And Robb, I ride for him, he's my favorite character still, but let's be real. He couldn't have waited to marry Talisa? If he was going to intentionally break his vow to Walder Frey, he really couldn't wait?

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:why:

YES

Bran = GOAT
Old Gods = GOATS

Thinks about this shyt bruh.....they are caught up to Bran's book storyline so no one knows whats in store next for him. You know what the show is doing? They are skipping his story this season, he won't appear. Why? Because this little GOAT is gonna be so god damn powerful that they don't even want to show it yet ahead of the books

They are basically telling us "what until you see THIS shyt":banderas:

:ohhh:

say word little forest gump got the juice like that?

Now that i think about it he really is the lowkey GOAT. Linking up with the old gods, manifesting unknown powers n shyt.

Little stephen hawking about to shut shyt down when his time comes. fukk them dragons b.

:mjcry:

Daps
Ned fukked up by giving Cersei the heads up that he was coming for her. He didn't peep how game was played and got got. I mean I respect his honor, but honor doesn't keep you alive, being smart does.
And Robb, I ride for him, he's my favorite character still, but let's be real. He couldn't have waited to marry Talisa? If he was going to intentionally break his vow to Walder Frey, he really couldn't wait?

Man, everything I rewatch this series, I tear up asking these very questions :mjcry:

Robb was a youngn'....younger than he appears to the show watchers, and he really wanted to nut in that exotic chick. Being all honorable and shyt, he couldn't just deflower a high born lady, so it was either wait or marry her.

A pubescent boy, even an honorable one ain't got that much will power.:francis:

And Ned...well he loved the kids, he couldn't live with there blood on his hands cuz he knew Robert would've gutted those b*stards :manny:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Man, everything I rewatch this series, I tear up asking these very questions :mjcry:

Robb was a youngn'....younger than he appears to the show watchers, and he really wanted to nut in that exotic chick. Being all honorable and shyt, he couldn't just flower a high born lady, so it was either wait or marry her.

A pubescent boy, even an honorable one ain't got that much will power.:francis:

And Ned...well he loved the kids, he couldn't live with there blood on his hands cuz he knew Robert would've gutted those b*stards :manny:
I get the Robb thing in a way. I can actually forgive Robb more than Ned. Robb was betrayed by his bannermen. There's really no stopping that. Nedd engaged Cersei head on. He knew the Lannisters were ruthless and conniving, he suspected they killed the last hand, and he heard about the slaughter of the innocents. He had to have known what was what. He should have been much smarter.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I was repping targ set hard but khaleesi has been a c*nt lately I don't know who to root for now.

tumblr_n301kdOOpt1r830qbo4_250.gif

Women, wine, and weather, brehs :ahh:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's list things that are not starkset that starkset have claimed in this thread:
  • Stannis Baratheon
  • The Night's Watch
  • Robert Baratheon
  • The entire species of Direwolves
  • The Reed family
  • The Westeros Home for Giant Retards
  • Jon Snow
  • The Faceless Men
  • The Kingsguard
  • The Iron Bank
  • The Wildlings (the-the-they pretty much the North)
:russ:

I will say, you are a persistent bunch.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Let's list things that are not starkset that starkset have claimed in this thread:
  • Stannis Baratheon
  • The Night's Watch
  • Robert Baratheon
  • The entire species of Direwolves
  • The Reed family
  • The Westeros Home for Giant Retards
  • Jon Snow
  • The Faceless Men
  • The Kingsguard
  • The Iron Bank
  • The Wildlings (the-the-they pretty much the North)
:russ:

I will say, you are a persistent bunch.

:deadrose:

They're also claiming sets not even in the North?

I don't see Bolton on that list either... :sas1: