Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
sorry targset i would like to see khaleesi take the throne but right now ya like a dude in indiana calling himself king of ny when he doesnt even have money for a bus ticket to jersey :russ:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
4 of them still alive

summer is north of the wall hunting down zombies and giant deers
ghost is at the wall with jon
shaggydogg is with rickon training with northern warriors
nymeria(arya's dog) was last seen when arya sent her away but she still alive somewhere

v49pjm-gif.5098

So they finna return yall house to glory? Some damn orphan wolves that was finna get thrown in the bushes by Ned? These L's are ridic:banderas:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
v49pjm-gif.5098

So they finna return yall house to glory? Some damn orphan wolves that was finna get thrown in the bushes by Ned? These L's are ridic:banderas:

direwolves

+

professor bran jumping into people's brains

+

arya the faceless assassin

+

rickon the northern warrior GAWD

+

sansa having the biggest schemer in the land simping her

+

jon and his nights watch goons saving the entire realm from zombies on some rick grimes shyt

=

GAWDS in the NORTH :blessed:

ya can have the other 6 kingdoms.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
acting like John snow wasn't at the wall drinking hot wine like :sas2: while stark set members was dropping like flies

my boy snowman had to do his duty. once u say the words u dont take them back. he's hurting over the fall of his house tho :mjcry:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
she fukked up too much for me. hating on jon snow. kicking off the war prematurely by taking the imp and leaving ned in a fukked up situation. losing the imp. freeing the kingslayer. she fukked the starks up :mjcry:
No more than Ned, or Robb though. Everyone fukked up. We gon' be back and better than ever, breh. Belee that. :mjcry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No more than Ned, or Robb though. Everyone fukked up. We gon' be back and better than ever, breh. Belee that. :mjcry:

yea everybody had fukk ups, but hers were monumental. if the starks would have held tyrion AND jamie they would have held tywin's balls in their hands. she lost both of them :wow:. unforgivable to me.

this dude needs to finish those books so i can read about the comeback :to:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
My memory must be awful, how did Ned fukk shyt up? And how did Robb fukk shyt up? King of the North can marry whoever the fukk he wants, :birdman: better take his subordinate as consolation and be happy:win:

:ufdup:

Or so he thought :banderas: