Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them dragons gonna fly in like Apache helicopters and light all them jokers up. :win:
They just better not fly low cuz you saw how them walkers flooded down that mountain with a quickness once one gets a hold of a dragon it is going to be covered in walkers in a instant.Then that makes me think could a dragon turn into a walker dragon? :ohmy:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Cavs getting stomped again....we know how that battle gonna turn out tonight.....

I'm really scared for #Wolfset and #Stannisset #Bendthekneemovement. With such a big W's for all parties involved last week, someone is gonna be catching a big L tonight....

:dead:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
They just better not fly low cuz you saw how them walkers flooded down that mountain with a quickness once one gets a hold of a dragon it is going to be covered in walkers in a instant.Then that makes me think could a dragon turn into a walker dragon? :ohmy:
There has got to be more to those white walkers than just turning the dead into wights. They have to have more powers.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
His whole character is if someone who doesn't WANT the throne, but MUST have it by rights since he's next of kin to Robert. He even says this in the books. He's obsessed with order and laws (allegedly) but he knows of danaerys, but conveniently ignores her as the rightful heir. He and rob have a targaryen grandma, hence Robert's claim upon deposing Aerys, but surely Dany's direct line trumps his no?
Right of conquest :ld:
Also I'm sure Stannis wants the throne for more reasons than he lets on other than duty.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Right of conquest :ld:
Also I'm sure Stannis wants the throne for more reasons than he lets on other than duty.
That's my point, Stannis is a ho who says one thing and believes another

If dany torched KL and was like "it's mine now bytch :dragonsbreh: " he wouldn't just accept it as right of conquest + bloodline

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
let's goooooooooooo
tumblr_lnj2104Ex01qcj794.gif

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
His whole character is if someone who doesn't WANT the throne, but MUST have it by rights since he's next of kin to Robert. He even says this in the books. He's obsessed with order and laws (allegedly) but he knows of danaerys, but conveniently ignores her as the rightful heir. He and rob have a targaryen grandma, hence Robert's claim upon deposing Aerys, but surely Dany's direct line trumps his no?
Robert was the last King so stannis is next in line as far as Dany let her set foot in westeros and then we will talk:ufdup:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There has got to be more to those white walkers than just turning the dead into wights. They have to have more powers.
That's what i was thinking they probably have super human jumping powers too that's why i said those dragons can't fly too low.But imagine that Walker leader controlling a walker dragon :whew:

or riding it :whew: