Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Who is going to catch an L today brehs
Xaj3vCf.gif

:sas1:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt that went down at hard home last episode was the GOAT tv battle scene but how the hell the wildings got caught slipping in that vulnerable as spot without lookouts:beli:

also what are the chances that there are people colluding with the walkers in westoros? craster worshiped them so i guess it's not too far fetch that there are others out doing the same and would do their bidding (little finger comes to mind but his fukkery seems to be more about his personal gain but you never know)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Cavs getting stomped again....we know how that battle gonna turn out tonight.....

I'm really scared for #Wolfset and #Stannisset #Bendthekneemovement. With such a big W's for all parties involved last week, someone is gonna be catching a big L tonight....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
His whole character is if someone who doesn't WANT the throne, but MUST have it by rights since he's next of kin to Robert. He even says this in the books. He's obsessed with order and laws (allegedly) but he knows of danaerys, but conveniently ignores her as the rightful heir. He and rob have a targaryen grandma, hence Robert's claim upon deposing Aerys, but surely Dany's direct line trumps his no?