Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
not really sure tbh. some say that the book (it's a kid's novel btw) takes place in Westeros. it was written in the 70s so all of that is retrofitted if true. and it is fiction, so it could very well be true :yeshrug:

also, there are legends of dragons in westeros before aegon's landing. presumably they could have just been ridden over as easily as balerion and crew tho.

old nan tells stories of an ice dragon too tho, so it's not completely unheard of, at least in legend

I have read The Ice Dragon (his best short story IMO.....its awesome)

That talk about it taking place in Westeros is complete BS invented by his publisher to sell books

The events of the short story don't correlate with the history and lore of Westeros AT ALL

The only possible way it could be retrofitted is if the entire race of people in The Ice Dragon were wiped off the face of the planet before the Children and Giants arrived

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I have read The Ice Dragon (his best short story IMO.....its awesome)

That talk about it taking place in Westeros is complete BS invented by his publisher to sell books

The events of the short story don't correlate with the history and lore of Westeros AT ALL

The only possible way it could be retrofitted is if the entire race of people in The Ice Dragon were wiped off the face of the planet before the Children and Giants arrived
gutted it's not a wayback prequel tbh :to:i lust after more world-building

but good to hear it's quality stuff. got it in my cart on amazon, gonna cop that today

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa really is a bytch tho. She's is the only Stark who still has that aristocratic nature about her. Very little maturity from her over the seasons. She had no sympathy about this two farm boys getting barbequed by theon. :ld:

I was thinking the same thing. She just found out her family was alive. How would you feel?:ld:

Daps
Sansa really is a bytch tho. She's is the only Stark who still has that aristocratic nature about her. Very little maturity from her over the seasons. She had no sympathy about this two farm boys getting barbequed by theon. :ld:

C'mon breh, this is unfair. Of course she's more excited learning her little brothers are still alive (especially considering she had believed she was the last Stark living) than she is worried about two farm boys she didn't know existed a second ago.

She has definitely matured significantly from that bratty star struck child we saw in Season 1. Granted she's not as savvy as Margery Tyrrell, but she's also not rotting away in a dusty cell beneath the Sept of Baelor :ld:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Who else sense that lull coming next ep?

This was too dope tho; definitely in my top 3....

#Starkset never looked better

#Wulfgang

Episode 9 bruh

Not gonna be a lull....no, no way

Might not be as good as "Hardhome" but no episode 9 has been anything less than a 9.5/10

ep 9 is usually the best ep but it seems they moved it forward one this season

this is what had me trippin last night....these nikkas turnt up with episode 8....EIGHT....9 bout to str8 up crash the internet then lol

Unless episode 9 going to be :merchant: :merchant::krs::krs::ooh::ooh: and this was just warming it up.

It's very possible because this show only seems to get greater.

:whew: Big shyt is supposed to happen in the Season Finale based on a Cast rumor I heard about before the season.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What show are you watching? :mindblown:

He went to the wall to be with and be like his uncle Benjen. Benjen STARK. The same Benjen who came back often enough for all the Stark kids to know who he is and for Jon to admire him.

Only that c*nt Cat didn't fukk wit Jon, and she ain't got no Stark blood in her. :sas2:
:sas1: Sansa also looked down on Jon & talked shyt about him. Jon also didn't get along with foster Brother Theon.