Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the show has zombies and regular ass dragons
why not ice dragons :yeshrug:

Yea they probably live in an Ice Volcano too.:camby:

icedragon-2014_big.jpg

:dead:
Just because British and by extension other European kings were retarded and unimaginative as fukk, didn't mean he had to follow :stopitslime:
Ah well I only fukk with the show for now so I ain't gotta worry about that shyt :pachaha:
:stopitslime: the whole universe is based on medieval europe

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjpls:I still don't think that's happening in the series though.
not really sure tbh. some say that the book (it's a kid's novel btw) takes place in Westeros. it was written in the 70s so all of that is retrofitted if true. and it is fiction, so it could very well be true :yeshrug:

also, there are legends of dragons in westeros before aegon's landing. presumably they could have just been ridden over as easily as balerion and crew tho.

old nan tells stories of an ice dragon too tho, so it's not completely unheard of, at least in legend

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
not really sure tbh. some say that the book (it's a kid's novel btw) takes place in Westeros. it was written in the 70s so all of that is retrofitted if true. and it is fiction, so it could very well be true :yeshrug:

also, there are legends of dragons in westeros before aegon's landing. presumably they could have just been ridden over as easily as balerion and crew tho.

old nan tells stories of an ice dragon too tho, so it's not completely unheard of, at least in legend

There's also a constellation called the 'ice dragon' that leads the way North :mjpls: