Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is jamie gonna cape up?

he is stuck in dorne and when word comes out about his incest children in court, he won't be able to return u dumb fukk

this is an interesting angle tho. because it's lancel acting as a witness they may not even go into her relationship with jaime + the kids (which would be way harder to prove). they'd be hard up for proof anyway. but lancel's direct testimony about his actions with her seals her fate. jaime and tommen may not even get involved in her downfall.

that said, yet another indicator of how STUPID this bytch has moved all season.

if littlefinger was in her exact position, with her exact assets, u know what he would have done after the first episode? when lancel had the nerve to come thru talking that godbody "i forgive u for giving me auntie p*ssy" shyt?

had that fukk boy murdered in his sleep.

cersei worried about margarey stealing her shine tho. :russ:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
this is an interesting angle tho. because it's lancel acting as a witness they may not even go into her relationship with jaime + the kids (which would be way harder to prove). they'd be hard up for proof anyway. but lancel's direct testimony about his actions with her seals her fate. jaime and tommen may not even get involved in her downfall.

that said, yet another indicator of how STUPID this bytch has moved all season.

if littlefinger was in her exact position, with her exact assets, u know what he would have done after the first episode? when lancel had the nerve to come thru talking that godbody "i forgive u for giving me auntie p*ssy" shyt?

had that fukk boy murdered in his sleep.

cersei worried about margarey stealing her shine tho. :russ:
doesn't lancel know about her and jamie?

:dwillhuh:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:francis:

Episode 5 and tonights episode are both on par with any non-battle episode to date

Episodes 3 and 4 were both up to par

Episode 1 was standard season opener fare

There been 2 weak episodes. Dudes always stay exaggerating how shyt fell off. Imagine if The Coli was on board with Breaking Bad or The Wire from the start.....shyt would have been "worse season yet" or "boring ass episode" every other week according to the forum:francis:
This is easily the worst season that dosnt mean i wont be watching and anticipating that crack cocaine

Dorne is the worst subplot the show has ever put on.
I hate that gay ass cult in Kings Landing i dont care for it

Straight Margaret from Boardwalk.Empire status

Im only invested in Jon Snow's and Sansa's and Aryas story and its going way too slow.. this is nothing but a build up season

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesn't lancel know about her and jamie?

:dwillhuh:

i believe so, yes. but that's hearsay. no one's actually seen them fukking, or has any concrete proof that cements they have been fukking. it's just known that they're fukking. :russ:

that said... if they just try her for fukking lancel... same crime. and they already have all the physical proof they need. grand opening, grand closing.

i could be wrong. but why try to bring down jaime with no real proof. when u can get her on the exact same charges thru lancel?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i believe so, yes. but that's hearsay. no one's actually seen them fukking, or has any concrete proof that cements they have been fukking. it's just known that they're fukking. :russ:

that said... if they just try her for fukking lancel... same crime. and they already have all the physical proof they need. grand opening, grand closing.

i could be wrong. but why try to bring down jaime with no real proof. when u can get her on the exact same charges thru lancel?
What proof do they have with lancel and cersi?

Isn't that hearsay also?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I need a screencap NOW of Reek standing there with that flayed woman hanging behind him. Hands down one of the best framed and executed shots I have ever seen on TV. Not even being stuck in the moment......that picture spoke so many words. A broken man, ashamed of himself, ashamed of what he has done, unable to break out of it. A symbol of death and torture in the background, slightly out of focus. Just insane.

Who has that screencap. Rep train awaiting

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Remember LittleFinger line. I brought her what she wanted a handsome young man. Olena Tyrell almost got bodied running her mouth reckless to her superior. She maybe a Queen but she just a pawn in his game.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What proof do they have with lancel and cersi?

Isn't that hearsay also?

it's the same as margery's brother and that gay squire. lancel can probably outline intimate details of their relationship to confirm the sex. birth marks, moles, locations, dates, etc. etc.

shyt. he killed king robert on her orders. not directly. but he set it in motion.

with jaime... they have nothing but accusations.