Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur an idiot if u can't see what's about to happen to cersei. And she's an idiot for allowing her own jealously and insecurity to drive her actions.

Ur having an incestuous relationship with ur brother. ALL ur children are born of incest. The king has no true claim to the throne. And u empower a group of zealots who place religious principles above all else. Even the crown.

How many times do ppl have to point out THEY KNOW about her and Jaime before she realizes what will happen if someone spills her little secret to the High Sparrow?

Dumb bytch.

Go ahead and count tonight's stupidity as a win tho. See u at the finish line. Provided the Lannisters even make it.

Ain't Jaime on lockdown again?

Tyrion out there tongue-hustling just to keep his manhood off a 2-for-1 Sale rack.

Winning. :russ:

mmmhmmmm...

giphy.gif

mmmmhmmm...
Breh is furious the queen running shyt while Sansha up north with Ramsey making her throw that ass in a circle :umad:

mmmmmmmmmmmhmm...

u know i called that one right?

u know that.

all i wanna know is... u gonna take that L like a G my dude?

or u gonna play it like ur queen and go out like a bytch nikka?

:yeshrug:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
My nikka Terry Funk SURVIVES!!!...

...that baby faced sand snack shocked me with her sexuality...her appeal shot thru the roof alone with some ejaculant ...:wow:with her sexy ass..

Cersi had to know that shyt was coming....Her pompous ass should've known her plan was gonna backfire...

:mjlol: @ Sam moaning in the p*ssy.. They might as well disband the crows and their bullshyt oaths...nikkas give zero fux about them...

Sansa better boss up soon gotdammit ..... And I'm sorry, I still don't feel any sympathy for Reek. fukk that nikka

Nope me either be a predictable snake for that one, hope somebody puts a sword through his chest:camby:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:dahell:

tommen is a isn't real king meaning margaery isn't a real queen
I don't think you paid attention to the YouTube clip I posted last week. She doesn't want be a queen but the Queen. LittleFinger is forty steps ahead in his plans, this was set up in season 2.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you paid attention to the YouTube clip I posted last week. She doesn't want be a queen but the Queen. LittleFinger is forty steps ahead in his plans, this was set up in season 2.
what claim does she have to the throne?